Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knew that Klondike was such a great satirist? Kinda pulls you in for a minute and then you catch on and say, "Oh, I get it. Haha!"

Kind of like the first time I saw a Brent Turhune video

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

If Trump had an overdue library book or a parking ticket, We would all know it right now. Has there ever been someone so scrutinized with so little to show for it..
      Slick Willy couldn't even get a blowjibber as the goddamn president of the United States without the whole country getting a taste of it, so how is anything any different now? The GOP whines and bitches to no end about Obama installing a Supreme Court Justice as he's on his way out the door and then Trump literally has this wackjob Coney Island person who doesn't know the first amendment sworn in a weekend before the election. Not to mention completely kneecapping the post office right before an election when he knows his opponent's voters aren't going to want to vote in person due to a pandemic while his own stupid spreaders would show up spitting on people and licking doorknobs. Cut the crap, Republicans are at minimum as gross as Dems.
      "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
      Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• I give Klondike credit for his confession to being Trumper, a lot of folks will virtue signal that they aren't Republican or a Trump supporter right before they defend every single thing Trump does. Most of the people say they are a Libertarian or a nihilist, but deep down they love the crudeness of Trump.

Comment

• I am a nihilist
          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• That must be exhausting.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Who knew that Klondike was such a great satirist? Kinda pulls you in for a minute and then you catch on and say, "Oh, I get it. Haha!"

Kind of like the first time I saw a Brent Turhune video

“Theyre not gonna stop with the crustations, no…..”

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                I am a nihilist
                The Big Lebowski Film GIF by The Good Films
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Most of Trump's people have failed him. Bad lawyers and turncoats. Or simply incompetents. That's one of his weaknesses is surrounding himself with questionable help.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I give Klondike credit for his confession to being Trumper, a lot of folks will virtue signal that they aren't Republican or a Trump supporter right before they defend every single thing Trump does. Most of the people say they are a Libertarian or a nihilist, but deep down they love the crudeness of Trump.
                    I tend toward Libertarian or I like to call Volunteerism. It's the non violent form of the least amount of government intrusion possible. Trump represents an outlier of sorts in the political arena. In fact Trump is one of the few who represents the working class and populist values that represent most of the country. I also liked Bernie Sanders for the same reason( although a commie) at least he was sincere and had some integrity. Look what your party did to Bernie. He would have won and was forced to cconced in a sad way to the Hillary-Obama crew. No way would he concede to big corporate demands for non taxing and paying their fair share for real.. Bernie had to go.. My family and surrounding friends are mostly MAGA so that definitely influences me.

Comment

• Trump did not/does not/never will represent "the working class," at least not in any way outside of occasional mouth noises if he thinks no one will actually expect him to come through on it. Hell, his biggest legislative victory was effectively coding into law the tax dodging that you swear he would never concede to.

He is every bit the metropolitan elite that Trumpers pretend they despise.

Comment

• They got a good con going, engage in culture war nonsense as a sleight of hand to distract from their true aim, tax cuts and subsidies to the rich.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                          Most of Trump's people have failed him. Bad lawyers and turncoats. Or simply incompetents. That's one of his weaknesses is surrounding himself with questionable help.
                          I think you have nailed it, Trump's thoughts and actions are unassailably good but it's everyone else around him that is bad

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Trump did not/does not/never will represent "the working class," at least not in any way outside of occasional mouth noises if he thinks no one will actually expect him to come through on it. Hell, his biggest legislative victory was effectively coding into law the tax dodging that you swear he would never concede to.

He is every bit the metropolitan elite that Trumpers pretend they despise.
                            It's kind of like Tucker Carlson railing against the elites and woke society when he always lived in that society and wouldn't dare live amongst the red hats.

Comment

• Froot….you’re proving my to a hammer everything looks like a nail statement.

You’re basically saying “anyone who doesn’t think exactly like me…must be a deplorable Trump supporter”

gaslight…dehumanize…lather…rinse…repeat.

“virtue signaling”….this is the same behavior. Immediately questioning the base “virtue” of anyone who dare disagree with your hypocrisy, fear mongering, and bigotry.

Grow up Froot….people are allowed to hold different opinions than you (based on their individual experience in life) without having libs such as yourself question their base moral or political value system.

Your a very judgmental little bigot….and I certainly hope you can gain the appropriate perspective one day. But when your gaslighting gets so bad…that you can’t admit a value structure like nihilism actually exists (virtue signaling Trump supporters!!!!!)….I won’t deal with that level of stupidity or laziness. I’m guessing you just don’t really understand what nihilism is….but maybe you should try to understand it a little better before you categorize me in with all of the other deplorable Trump supporters who have dared disagree with your narrow world view.

You’re just not worth arguing with…I find your behavior/shtick boorish, immature, and unintelligent (when it come to politics…we can argue football all day) Have a great day Froot!

Comment

• Nihilism, haha, say what you will about tenets of my philosophy, at least it's an ethos.

Comment

Working...
                                X