No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to my Packers friends, Rodgers is saying this now to put some pressure on his front office to draft a WR tonight.

I’d buy it considering the day of this “Rodgers wants out” rumor. Last year, the Packers drafted Jordan Love in the 1st RD and took heat for not taking a WR.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Why not just say he wants them to draft a WR? Seems a little more straightforward.

Comment

• Report reveals Matthew Stafford was option No. 2 for Los Angeles Rams

As we all know, the Detroit Lions will have a new starting quarterback under center in 2021 as Matthew Stafford has been traded to the Los Angeles Rams.
        But what we did not know, until today, is that Stafford was option No. 2 for the Rams.

On Thursday, Adam Schefter not only dropped a bombshell that Aaron Rodgers wants out of Green Bay but he also revealed that the Rams tried to trade for Rodgers before trading the Lions for Stafford.

From Adam Schefter:

The Packers are aware of his feelings, concerned about them and have had team president Mark Murphy, general manager Brian Gutekunst and head coach Matt LaFleur each fly out on separate trips to meet with Rodgers at various points this offseason, sources told ESPN.

“As we’ve stated since the season ended, we are committed to Aaron in 2021 and beyond,” Gutekunst told ESPN. “Aaron has been a vital part of our success and we look forward to competing for another championship with him leading our team.”

Rodgers has not budged this offseason, but neither have the Packers, who have made it known they are not interested in trading Rodgers anywhere.

The San Francisco 49ers called the Packers on Wednesday night, a source told ESPN, and the Los Angeles Ramsinquired about Rodgers in January before they traded for Matthew Stafford.

As we all know, the Detroit Lions will have a new starting quarterback under center in 2021 as Matthew Stafford has been traded to the Los Angeles Rams. But what we did not know, until today, is that Stafford was option No. 2 for the Rams. On Thursday, Adam Schefter not only dropped a bombshell...

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Damn bro, when that team pisses off a legendary QB they do it right.

First Favre now Erin. I can’t wait for that team to suck
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
            ...Rodgers has not budged this offseason, but neither have the Packers, who have made it known they are not interested in trading Rodgers anywhere.

The San Francisco 49ers called the Packers on Wednesday night, a source told ESPN, and the Los Angeles Ramsinquired about Rodgers in January before they traded for Matthew Stafford.

As we all know, the Detroit Lions will have a new starting quarterback under center in 2021 as Matthew Stafford has been traded to the Los Angeles Rams. But what we did not know, until today, is that Stafford was option No. 2 for the Rams. On Thursday, Adam Schefter not only dropped a bombshell...
            According to some sources SF offered GB the #3 pick and a bunch of other picks and a player and GB said no.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Damn bro, when that team pisses off a legendary QB they do it right.

First Favre now Erin. I can’t wait for that team to suck
            Again? I remember some pretty putrid teams in the 80s.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• That’s been so long ago. It needs to happen again. Suck a big fat D Green Bay
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Where's Packie?
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Pissing off, probably

Comment

• Uh, Newsweek reporting Rodgers could be traded to Denver possibly tonight? Not a lot of there there. But Elway swooping in would be interesting.

https://www.newsweek.com/green-bay-q...report-1587637

Last edited by Mainevent; April 29, 2021, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Broncos, Packers currently aren’t negotiating a potential Aaron Rodgers trade

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...rodgers-trade/

Power Rangers Reaction GIF
                      Last edited by dpatnod; April 29, 2021, 10:21 PM.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• That’s some word shopped phrasing.

Comment

• GB of course went defense in the 1st. They are really playing this well…

Comment

• I can’t wait for them to suck for 10 years and get relocated.

Comment

• So it continues...

Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                              Why not just say he wants them to draft a WR? Seems a little more straightforward.
                              Putting more pressure on the organization? IDK. Russell Wilson tried something similar with the Seahawks, though earlier in the year.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• This kind of lays waste to the idea that the quarterback should be driving the franchise direction. We heard numerous times that Stafford wasn't demanding excellence from the franchise. From what we have seen from both Rodgers and Wilson is they really value them being quarterback and that's it. When they demand stuff they are told to pound sand.

Comment

Working...
                                X