No announcement yet.

Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This isn't like some of those signability draft picks of the Radar era. I'd rather they not pick a high school pitcher so high, but hopefully he turns out.

With the way it is now with these silly restrictions in how much you can spend on draft picks, it limits what you can do. If you have a guy rated at the same level and he is a cheaper signing that allows you to go over slot for a guy in the 3rd round than that might be the prudent strategy. When you are not able to deploy the strategies that got you Porcello and Humberto Sanchez you have to get creative.

Comment

• Wimming streak over. This team sucks balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
        Wimming streak over. This team sucks balls.
        Couldn't even win 8 in a row against the dregs. Stick a fork in 'em.
        Lol. They are punching above their weight for sure, either that or MLB has become LaLiga - where there are one two teams at the top and only a couple more to make any kind of noise (Athletico and Sevilla).

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
          Wimming streak over. This team sucks balls.
          lol
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• So does my under the influence spelling.

Comment

• Lose 4 in a row.
              Win 7 in a row.
              Lose 4 in a row.

Alrighty then. Streaky Tigers team.

Jim Carrey Yes GIF
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I will neve say anythhing good about this team again. It always comes back and bites me in the ass.

Comment

• Tigers usually stalk their prey from behind…

Comment

• It's amazing they have the record they have with that roster.

Comment

• Second place, this off-season is crucial. It iis time to spend and spend big.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Second place, this off-season is crucial. It iis time to spend and spend big.
                        I agree, but with a caveat: Cleveland and Minnesota this year had off years. They each might bounce back big time next year, and Chicago might slip a little or a lot next season.

Detroit needs to figure out their rotation and bullpen, and get another couple of solid bats to contend for the Division or Playoffs next year.
                        "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Tigers would be projected in the playoffs right now if MLB kept the 2020 playoff format.
                          Darn, 1 year too late!

Nice turnaround for the team considering the start of the season and perceived quality of the roster. Tigers had the 2nd or 3rd worst projected wins odds and they should finish with 70+ wins. 80+ if they finish strong.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Tork went 7-7 last night with 3 dingers. Both Tork and Greene look like they are ready for AAA.

Comment

• Wow Tork had cooled a bit lately, but that's crazy
                              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• He's ready

Comment

Working...
                                X