Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Riley Greene has to be in the MVP discussion.
    MVP? How about GOAT? He has to be up there with Babe Ruth and Bonds as great left handed sluggers.

Comment

• Greene didn't waste any time showing he's ready
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How sad is the Tigers offense that we are oohing and ahhing over a performance where a dude gets two singles and walks twice?

Think about that. We're practically jizzing ourselves at a display of relatively generic plate discipline.
        Last edited by chemiclord; June 19, 2022, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• I can say my comments are firmly tongue in cheek.

Comment

• I will say that it feels like Greene has walked more these two games than the rest of the roster has all season.

Comment

• Like, I understand the concept that people overestimated the team. How far they are below not only expectations, but normal league bottom play is almost unfathomable.

Comment

• I completely misjudged this year and thought they’d be watchable. I was wrong.

Going forward I’d just like to see Tork and Greene mash. That is all
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Vegas had them at 73 wins as the total. I thought that was about the right line because last year's team was really a 65 win team that overachieved. People were.way.too optimistic, but they did finally add some pieces, too bad those have been flops so far.

They will easily win more than the 2003 or 2019 abominations but in some ways this team seems worse. A team with bad pitching is easier to follow than a team with a historically bad offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    How sad is the Tigers offense that we are oohing and ahhing over a performance where a dude gets two singles and walks twice?

Think about that. We're practically jizzing ourselves at a display of relatively generic plate discipline.
                    It's early days for sure, but that isn't generic plate discipline (9 PA, 6 times reaching base) - that is pretty good plate discipline - on a team that has none.

Comment

• Damn. Tigers could use someone like this in the lineup.
                      (Granted, I was fine with that trade when it happened… )

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Let's wait a couple more weeks before we put him in the hall of fame...he is still only hitting .209 even with the big day......He is averaging a HR every 10.75 at bats though.....He hit 2 in 172 at bats as a Tiger.

Comment

• Meadows has been battling injuries and illness all season. A good rule of thumb for the Tigers is they are better off trading right handed power for a left handed hitter. That's what they did. Paredes is the type of player that is going to look much better when he gets away from playing half his games at Comerica.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            Damn. Tigers could use someone like this in the lineup.
                            (Granted, I was fine with that trade when it happened… )

Beautiful swing
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Meadows has been battling injuries and illness all season. A good rule of thumb for the Tigers is they are better off trading right handed power for a left handed hitter. That's what they did. Paredes is the type of player that is going to look much better when he gets away from playing half his games at Comerica.
                              All 3 of those balls leave Comerica - unless you have a stiff wind blowing in.

Comment

• They didn't when he was playing at Comerica.

Comment

Working...
                                X