No announcement yet.

Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is copper plumbing. I sweated the valve in. All of the cuts in one try. I have a diamond blade for my angle grinder and bought a diamond hole saw for the the hole for the shower head. I have a cheap wet tile saw that I used to do all the other cuts. I had to build the curb and the seat for the shower because there was no framing. It was just glued together. That was a real pain in the ass. The only real mistake I made was when I was finishing up the shower and put the handle on the valve, I realized that I didn't measure right and it stuck out about two inches. Luckily I could get to it from the back side to fix it. I still have to close up the hole in the laundry room wall. Ha!
    The blue thing is an AquaPaw It is attaches to the shower head so I can give Boone a bath in the shower.

106005468_10220228680499252_3999832066750063936_n.jpg 102854959_10220025818307824_2183191967444238336_n.jpg 147287_MAIN._AC_SL1500_V1547752511_.jpg 120353957_10220983171521056_8287699882338023728_n.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

That's some fine tile work CGVT. I went from floor to ceiling all the way through our ensuite, and when I'm shaving or sitting for a spell I just look at all of my errors.

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitRockCity View Post
        That's some fine tile work CGVT. I went from floor to ceiling all the way through our ensuite, and when I'm shaving or sitting for a spell I just look at all of my errors.
        You are the only one that sees them. We are all our own worst critics
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Ah!!! Old school terminology..... “sweated the valve in”....... high 5’s all round. 👌

That looks great and apt that you live near Spanish Fort because any time I’m in Spain, (or Italy) the shower enclosures are like that...... all tiled and smart as Fk. I love that.

And so glad you posted the red guarded photo. I now know what it is. Thought I’d sound like an asshole asking.

And guess what...... I was going to ask what was back to back with the valve. Was is it a solid wall or a cupboard. But utility so all good? Easy to sort that small issue and we’ve all done that. Not too bad when in your house but that happened to me at a job. Had to go in through the woman’s built in wardrobe and then plasterboard wall (drywall) to make adjustments.
          No doubt you’ll understand what I mean when I say this; moving a valve a few centimetres is so much more difficult than moving it 6 inches. The cuts & slips on the fittings are a pain in the ass.

Great job and Boone has special shower fittings AND a pool? That mutt better not be shitting on the lawn!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Fuckers are playing the Saints today, so it is my local broadcast.

I'll have it on in the background while I finish painting my dining room

Fuck these fucking fucks

Comment

Nice work on the bathroom, CG!!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

well-theyre-not-not-not-not-wrong-34-photos-24.jpg

Comment

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Game day!

fb8add2877b48f6158397a3112806ba7.jpg

Fuck these fucking fucks.

Comment

Just stopped in to say that these fucks are still a bunch of fucking fucks.

Fucking Fuck 'em

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Just stopped in to say that these fucks are still a bunch of fucking fucks.

Fucking Fuck 'em
                        Aw man! Note to everyone. Don’t eat a piece of cake while reading a “Fucking fucks” post.
                        Cake down the wrong hole, coughing lungs oot! You nearly killed me man!

Fuck, that was funny.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

The damn hurricane blew through last night. No significant damage at my house. Seems as our area fared pretty well.

Comment

I didn't even know there was another hurricane let alone making landfall. Usually it's all over Facebook or the news.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Glad you and your neighbors are okay CGVT.
                              Last edited by Futureshock; October 30, 2020, 07:44 AM.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Indeed as much as I hate to admit it. It is a awesome feeling. Like sticking up a middle finger!
                                Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

Working...
                                X