No announcement yet.

Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They wasted the last three years of Stafford in Detroit with fucking Matt Patricia. Fuck these guys.

These youngsters who think it's a great thing they are ridding themselves of Stafford are much more optimistic than I am. My mindset was this was the one chance they had with a quarterback and they blew it with consistently shitty talent. It is much more likely that they have a string of shitty starting quarterbacks that Cleveland had than some good quarterback.

Comment

• I'll still follow the clown show I am sure. May be more interested in Stafford's new team next season though.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        They wasted the last three years of Stafford in Detroit with fucking Matt Patricia. Fuck these guys.

These youngsters who think it's a great thing they are ridding themselves of Stafford are much more optimistic than I am. My mindset was this was the one chance they had with a quarterback and they blew it with consistently shitty talent. It is much more likely that they have a string of shitty starting quarterbacks that Cleveland had than some good quarterback.
        Hey. Try and keep it on topic. We don't need to make this another Stafford thread, man!

Focus on these fucking fucks and how they can fuck off.

Comment

• 98203ee5e8166211a035efdf2ac592734dec2ad7d6de5e69a41072311f74252e_1.jpg

Comment

• Hey, Lions. Got a gift for you fucking fucks.

stop fuck off GIF
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• danny oshea GIF
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Finally got the guest bathroom done. Before and after videos.

Oh yeah. Fuck these fucking fucks.

-Deborah-
                Last edited by CGVT; February 7, 2021, 08:41 AM.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Aw yes, superb stuff 👏👏👏 great job. Loving the attention to detail with the finishings. Heaps of job satisfaction with this job. Well done.

And is that a ridgid wet n’ dry vacuum in the hallway? Brilliant for my job when emptying black or brown shitty water from heating radiators. 👌

....., and yes, fk these fking fks........ unless of course Dan the man is the man!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The only logical explanation is:
                    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
                      I love this. Been sharing it for years. Fuck this fucking bird! Ha!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I love this. Been sharing it for years. Fuck this fucking bird! Ha!
                        My wife made me watch 'The Shape of Water'.... After the movie ended I told here I liked the original version better, then I showed here this.
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Finally got the guest bathroom done. Before and after videos.

Oh yeah. Fuck these fucking fucks.

-Deborah-
                          Thanks for sharing the big reveal! My favorite part for sure!! Turned out nice, love the subway tile. Any tips on replacing door hinges? We want to do that with all the interior doors here in our new house.

We are also having our own fun project today. Replacing the 73-inch vanity top in our second floor bathroom. We custom ordered a new quartz top with dual undermount sinks, had Menards deliver it. Due to COVID, they put a piece of cardboard on our porch then laid the new vanity top on it and left. Hubby and I had to figure out how to both get it inside as well as upstairs. Today's the day for installation. 🤞
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Thanks for sharing the big reveal! My favorite part for sure!! Turned out nice, love the subway tile. Any tips on replacing door hinges? We want to do that with all the interior doors here in our new house.

We are also having our own fun project today. Replacing the 73-inch vanity top in our second floor bathroom. We custom ordered a new quartz top with dual undermount sinks, had Menards deliver it. Due to COVID, they put a piece of cardboard on our porch then laid the new vanity top on it and left. Hubby and I had to figure out how to both get it inside as well as upstairs. Today's the day for installation. 🤞
                            Deb, Door hinges are about 3-4 dollars each and I couldn't bring myself to pay 15+ bucks a door to replace the hinges on the 20 doors we have in the house, so I am taking them off and spray painting them. I do one hinge at a time so I don't have to take the doors down. I paint the heads of the screws when I have the hinge off. The hinges look pretty good. You would really have to inspect them closely to see that they are painted There are no wear surfaces on the hinges so the paint should last quite a while. Anything that will have any wear I am replacing, though. The door knobs are a little over $20 each but I couldn't see not replacing them, door stops and pulls for the vanities were cheap at Amazon.

That vanity shouldn't be too bad of a job, once you get it upstairs. Ha! I replaced a standard size double sink vanity top a few year ago and the damn plumbing didn't line up so I had some problems getting the drains set, but other than that, I didn't have any problems.

Of course, I will expect pictures of the vanity when you get it done.

Comment

Deb, Door hinges are about 3-4 dollars each and I couldn't bring myself to pay 15+ bucks a door to replace the hinges on the 20 doors we have in the house, so I am taking them off and spray painting them. I do one hinge at a time so I don't have to take the doors down. I paint the heads of the screws when I have the hinge off. The hinges look pretty good. You would really have to inspect them closely to see that they are painted There are no wear surfaces on the hinges so the paint should last quite a while. Anything that will have any wear I am replacing, though. The door knobs are a little over $20 each but I couldn't see not replacing them, door stops and pulls for the vanities were cheap at Amazon.

That vanity shouldn't be too bad of a job, once you get it upstairs. Ha! I replaced a standard size double sink vanity top a few year ago and the damn plumbing didn't line up so I had some problems getting the drains set, but other than that, I didn't have any problems.

Of course, I will expect pictures of the vanity when you get it done.
                              Hmmm, that's not a bad idea on painting the hinges. At least we'd know they fit perfectly already.

We got the thing up the stairs the day they delivered it. My husband is a creative McGuyver type who was able to figure a way.

We just now got the thing put on top of the vanity. Again, I'm in awe of hubby figuring a way when I obviously can't lift as much as him. Those two sinks sticking out made it loads of fun. Pics for sure soon.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Hmmm, that's not a bad idea on painting the hinges. At least we'd know they fit perfectly already.

We got the thing up the stairs the day they delivered it. My husband is a creative McGuyver type who was able to figure a way.

We just now got the thing put on top of the vanity. Again, I'm in awe of hubby figuring a way when I obviously can't lift as much as him. Those two sinks sticking out made it loads of fun. Pics for sure soon.
                                It's a guy thing.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X