No announcement yet.

Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Mainevent…….. i liked your comment not because its a good thing……. I liked it because im in the same boat.
    Sit for HOURS with an acoustic and then revert to one finger james bond theme until the wife orders me to STFU.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Edit to add……. And even then the Bond theme goes tits up before its finished. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Edit to add again……. (Hey, i am gunning for 12k posts so fk off, leave me alone!) .,,… appropriate thread title……. Fk these fkn fks that are great with musical instruments!

Comment

• Who knew this was a sad song?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Apologies, i had not seen this clip of the latest. She really is an undiscovered talent. It is coming to mind that a few years ago she was at an open mike event performing and it went well?
            What she needs is the luck of Noel & Liam Gallagher that night at King Tuts in Glasgow….,, a record producer in the audience. She must have at least an albums worth of material? Great stuff, great talent. 👌👏👏👏

And now the reason for coming to the thread…… fk those fkn fks and everyone rewatch Seinfeld on netflix. George Constanza ——>> arguably the funniest character ever created…… i mean, yes, Kramer is hilarious…… but George. I find myself laughing my ass off before he even speaks.

Comment

• I love the story of Noel playing Live Forever for one of his friends and the friend said to Noel, "Who wrote this song, you couldn't have wrote this song, its great."

Comment

• Seinfeld. Season 3, episode 14......, the Pez Dispenser. Was like, "wtf?" Had to google it. Never heard of a pez dispenser. Learn something new everyday.

I suppose it is what it is for people with mingin' breath.

Comment

• Pez isn't a breath mint, it just sugar candy with different flavoring. And it was actually created in Austria, but the dispensers with heads didn't appear until the 50's or 60's in the US.

Comment

• And supposedly, the Seinfeld episode really helped boost sales. But that was even before Seinfeld was a legitimate hit.

Comment

• Possibility of probable offence taken by some if reading further, so don’t read further if easily offended. I nearly choked on my doritos laughing though.

Jerry Seinfeld talking about people in a coma due to failed suicide attempt…..

“I don’t get all this failed suicide stuff. There’s no tall buildings where these people live? They can’t wrap their lips around a revolver like a normal person would do!”

Comment

• That was the episode where they brought up Kevorkian. I think it was slightly controversial back in the day.

Comment

• Just googled “Seinfeld, Kevorkian”, Tom and i don’t think its in that episode. I haven’t saw the kavorka episode yet.
                          Currently up to, and including, Season 4, episode 7, “The cheever letters”.
                          Flippin hilarious. For me, (opinion only) the funniest sitcom ever made. Big statement, yes, but just 23 minutes of solid laugh out loud stuff per episode. 👌👏👏👏👏

Comment

• Do you watch Curb Your Enthusiasm?
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• "The sea was angry that day, my friends"

(Season 5 E14) The best Costanza moment of the show
                              Last edited by CGVT; October 28, 2021, 06:29 AM.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Just googled “Seinfeld, Kevorkian”, Tom and i don’t think its in that episode. I haven’t saw the kavorka episode yet.
                                Currently up to, and including, Season 4, episode 7, “The cheever letters”.
                                Flippin hilarious. For me, (opinion only) the funniest sitcom ever made. Big statement, yes, but just 23 minutes of solid laugh out loud stuff per episode. 👌👏👏👏👏
                                Maybe it was different. There was an episode where Newman was not seen on screen and Kramer said Newman has been contemplating suicide. Jerry asked how Kramer responded and Kramer said he told him to call Kevorkian. I thought that was when Jerry started pontificating on the need for assisted suicide.

Comment

Working...
                                X