Clear All

• dpatnod
    replied
    Supreme Court Beer GIF

Leave a comment:

• thebigfeller
    replied
    Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Again, this is false. The only reason you should not be completely embarrassed is the partial credit for Barry.
    The following things make me happy.

6-layer-chocolate-fudge-cake-recipe-queensleeappetit.com-9-1-720x720.jpg

victoria-sponge-cake.jpg

The following thing does not make me happy:

The following thing can make me happy:

I trust this clarifies matters to your satisfaction.

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Originally posted by thebigfeller View Post

Cake and Barry. Any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
    Again, this is false. The only reason you should not be completely embarrassed is the partial credit for Barry.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Only ever started one thread in 11 years on this site, (that fuck’n died after a few short weeks) but I do love most of CGVT’s threads, highly entertaining and always venture to this site to make sure I’m not missing any gems like this thread.

But I’m confused........ where is the:
    ”I couldn’t give one ounce of a flying fuck about the draft” thread?
    I ask CGVT in cinema guy voice......
    “Is this coming soon to the Deeeetroit Lions forum” ?

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    80546BB2-A106-4D3A-B0AD-DD670015D369.png

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied
    Pro Tip:
    It may be time to quit drinking Whiskey Sours when you forget to separate the white from the yolk and add an entire egg to your shaker.
    I'm not saying I did this, but if I did... ;)

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Shame you didn't stick around, you would have heard what it was really about.

"What was wrong with his hair? It looked like a swallow had tried to make a nest out of it, then gave up halfway through!"

"I dunno. He's always been a strange one. Keeps staring at my sister's toy. You know, the one that looks like a pecker head."

"You think he might be... one of those guys?"

"Wouldn't surprise me. He looks like the sorta guy who has an insatiable thirst for cock."
    Sunday “brunch” coffee almost on the phone screen. Too funny.

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Sigh.... That was good pie. Paired well with Dixon's Cider.

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The King
    replied
    If that happened today not only would you be cancelled, you would be facing a firing squad. Not to mention the girl you were fucking would have a bigger dick than you, and her name would be Karen, Karl, or Karoline.

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Nope. This was a best friend of the younger sister, and a friend of hers - neither of the sisters were there. And since I was railing her best friend - the younger sister - I doubt that was the convo.

Leave a comment:

• chemiclord
    replied
    Shame you didn't stick around, you would have heard what it was really about.

"What was wrong with his hair? It looked like a swallow had tried to make a nest out of it, then gave up halfway through!"

"I dunno. He's always been a strange one. Keeps staring at my sister's toy. You know, the one that looks like a pecker head."

"You think he might be... one of those guys?"

"Wouldn't surprise me. He looks like the sorta guy who has an insatiable thirst for cock."

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    It still cracks me up to remember. You should've heard that 'Oh my GOD' gasp.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    That is absolutely fkn hilarious. .Walking back in with the Leslie Neilson dead pan face cracked me up. Flippin magic.

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied

OK, short story. About a million years ago, I worked at my buddies restaraunt. He was a Cicilian originally.

There were a pair of sisters working there also at the time (one I was dating). One of them had brought in this little wind up toy... it was literally a "bell end" on two little feet. You wound it up and it hopped around.

So this is sitting on a counter in the back. At this time, I am working with another third girl in the kitchen. This girl's friend comes up to talk to her. They are outside the back door chatting.

So, ..... I take a paper towel tube, and tape the hopping toy to the end of it. Stick it in my knee-length shorts so it just sticks out at my knee.

While these two girls are out back chatting..... I casually walk out the back door and light a cigarette. Minding my own business off about 10 feet from these two girls I just hang out for a few.

As I am turning to go back in, I hear "Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!" from the co-worker's female friend. I knew the toy had been spotted. I just turn straight-faced, never really reacting to her scream and walk back inside with my best Leslie Neilsen dead pan face.

Always wondered what was discussed after I left. LOL.
    Last edited by dpatnod; February 14, 2021, 02:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X