I Like Pie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    I like it two ways. The easy way, 3.14159265358979 and the hard way, pi = 2 * (Arcsin(sqrt(1 - x^2)) + abs(Arcsin(x))).

Wait, wrong pie.

Sweet cherry pie:
    I find it amusing that a lyric video even exists for this song, when the actual video is so .... compelling.

Jani Lane: "I could shoot myself in the fucking head for writing that song."

Comment

Chocolate and Vanilla and... wait. Oh, food.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Home made Blueberry, hands down!

Comment

Area = 3.14 x r2

Comment

Screenshot_20201024-182154_Chrome.jpg
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Supreme Court Beer GIF
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

My stepson was given some steak and haggis pie at work from a client. Best pie ever. But how sad is this......., my first thought......., "Aw man! Pie thread!"
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Sadder: alternative Fatty Patty so depressed after last Sunday that he didn't even make a video. Must be drowning his sorrows in pie and beer.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

Yes, was thinking the same. Been checking for Zachs colts presser. Thought it was YOU that was slackin’ ya bawbag!
                    Last edited by Marko69; November 5, 2020, 05:34 AM.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

If it has pie in it I love it. Making daughter a chic pot pie for birthday, love blueberry and a good coconut creame

If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

Watched the clown show while in a pandemic lock down. Had Turkey dinner. napped. saw the last two minutes of the kowshits.

THEN... just had a slice of Pecan AND pumpkin.

Good stuff.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

thumbnail_62810343314__D911D865-C5FA-45A3-B31B-B922CC57A65E.jpg
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Cockroach pie?
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by UKBB View Post

Cockroach pie?
                              Dafuq is wrong with you man? DO you not like pie or something?
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Dafuq is wrong with you man? DO you not like pie or something?
                                The "I like tacos" guy likes pie

maxresdefault.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X