Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    FINALLY!! They arrived.

The official Harry Boil fan club T-Shirts.

Wearing this bad boy to work today. CANNOT WAIT to stand in a Greggs waiting on a coffee & steak bake with those words facing the queue person behind 👌

HARRY! HARRY! HARRY!
    Holy Shit! That is great!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Even better that he can sport it at work!

Uh sir? HR would like a word with you. They said you can bring your door keys with you
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        FINALLY!! They arrived.

The official Harry Boil fan club T-Shirts.

Wearing this bad boy to work today. CANNOT WAIT to stand in a Greggs waiting on a coffee & steak bake with those words facing the queue person behind 👌

HARRY! HARRY! HARRY!
        What in the damn hell does this have to do with pie?

That shore is a damn good likeness, but ifin I start seeing jamokes gammin' them duds, you can bet I'm gonna snap my cap if I don't see a few of them greenbacks flyin my way. You ain't gonna make no dough offn me without me gettin a taste.

You better keep them peepers out for my two b four cause ifin I have to, I'll be obliged to take my cut right up side your fat mellon

Bah!
        Screw all you bastards

Comment

HARRY! HARRY! HARRY! 🤘🤘🤘

Damn……. Should’ve got the “Screw all you bastards” on there as well! 🤦‍♂️

Its going to be great, Harry……. You’ll be offending people on this side o the pond too every time i’m in a cake queue! Thats a fuckin lot, dude! The offended bstds can get a B&Q 2 b fur upside their heids! Fk them!

HARRY! HARRY! HARRY!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Screenshot_20221012-191205_Chrome.jpg

Marko stole it and put it on a t-shirt.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Kevin talks of Glasgow…….. but this applies to Edinburgh as well, hahaha

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Comment

Haha!
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

F9011AF0-A5CC-4F4C-A9A6-A28DD2EC951F.png

Comment

• jags QB is 1970’s Joe Walsh.

CF65ECD9-66F4-4586-B671-7D3DDCC1B730.png

Comment

• If 70’s Joe Walsh and 70’s Kelly Leak had a baby 😂
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Hey Kayrone. Good to her from you again.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Hi Dano! Hope you are well 😊
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Doing great Kayrone and you?
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• No complaints here 😊

Comment

Working...
                                X