Sheila Hamp Ford...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheila Hamp Ford...

It’s early days, but is anyone seeing any evidence that she isn’t carrying on the baton of mediocrity from the Ford family?

She seems to be getting good advice, making some smart and aggressive moves, being thorough and at least trying to win.

The signs seem to suggest that she is more concerned with winning than any of her predecessors. I did say she deserves a chance to be judged on her own actions and not those of her family.

Yeah definitely seems to be an improvement over WCF and Martha. Can't complain about her, really
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

I think she gets an A for effort so far but the Quintricia ultimatum was a huge mistake that did massive damage with some awful signings. I won't judge it too harshly but it's certainly something you'd want to keep an eye on if she realizes it and learns from it should the time come for a separation from the new guys.

Bringing in more football minds that actually care about the organization to help make hiring decisions is certainly a very good idea. Even if it fails you have to assume the chances of success are better.

Comment

If she learns from her mistakes she’s already better than her father.

Hopefully in the future they can replace that ridiculous WCF patch with a SFH patch.
        Last edited by Sanders Fan; February 1, 2021, 05:10 PM.
        3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
        10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

Just like virginity, the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Until there are positive and lasting results, I'll believe it when I see it.
          Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

I am pleasantly surprised so far..........
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
              It’s early days, but is anyone seeing any evidence that she isn’t carrying on the baton of mediocrity from the Ford family?

She seems to be getting good advice, making some smart and aggressive moves, being thorough and at least trying to win.

The signs seem to suggest that she is more concerned with winning than any of her predecessors. I did say she deserves a chance to be judged on her own actions and not those of her family.
              Wait for the championship or a playoff win, everybody was giddy with Martha firing Lombardi mid year and Mayhew, nothing much changed except it eventually got worse.

I like the move's but firing Patricia and Quin was no brainer and Stafford forced the trade so she is listening and learning.
              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

Working...
              X