Jared Goff shits unicorns and rainbows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
    I'm just here to be dazzled by the Supreme intelligence of the people on this forum.
    Well at least you read my posts.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Well at least you read my posts.

We now know for a fact that this is you. Classic Jaadam
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
        I wonder what DWT thinks of this trade? We may never know.........
        Thread title cracks me up everyday! Good job NBT!
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• "I would probably say I'm not qualified to run any other NFL team, but I would say I'm qualified to run this one," Wood said.

You missed by one, Rod.

Comment

• chart answers GIF by Showtime
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• 221318949_10102630645043283_2656076091461132438_n.jpg
              WasUKBB

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Thread title cracks me up everyday! Good job NBT!
                Yeah I thought that was a good one too
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The RAMS shop will give you $10.00 trade in credit for a Goff uni if you buy a Stafford uni.

"Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance" Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post
                    The RAMS shop will give you $10.00 trade in credit for a Goff uni if you buy a Stafford uni.
                    If you need that $10 coupon, should you be buying a $200 jersey

Comment

I was thinking the same thing
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Lions/status/142...628405760?s=20

Comment

• https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2021/...camp-hilarious

Notes: Jared Goff mic’d up at training camp is hilarious

“Did you end up getting that rash figured out?”

Comment

• Jared Goff has use of both thumbs....... that is all.
                            "I would probably say I'm not qualified to run any other NFL team, but I would say I'm qualified to run this one," Wood said.

You missed by one, Rod.

Comment

Makes sense - but then again the old jersey is pretty much worthless now - might as well get $10 for it.....

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X