Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Forum's Amazon Link this Holiday Season

As you shop this holiday season, please remember to use the forum's Amazon.com link (listed in the menu as "Amazon Link") to add items to your cart and purchase them. The forum gets a small commission from every item sold.

Additionally, the forum gets a "bounty" for various offers at Amazon.com. For instance, if you sign up for a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime, the forum will earn $3. Same if you buy a Prime membership for someone else as a gift! Purchasing an Audible membership will earn the forum a few bucks. And creating an Amazon Business account will send a $15 commission our way.

If you have an Amazon Echo, you need a free trial of Amazon Music!! We will earn $3 and it's free to you!

Your personal information is completely private, I only get a list of items that were ordered/shipped via the link, no names or locations or anything. This does not cost you anything extra and it helps pays the operating costs of this forum which continue to go up as our commissions have gone down. Stay safe and well and thank you for your participation in the Forum and for your support!! --Deborah

Here is the link:
Click here to shop at Amazon.com
See more
See less

Jared Goff shits unicorns and rainbows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #StaffordRAMSopponents
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Was Gonz a Ram's fan?
      WasUKBB

Comment

• At one point he was, but he did not like Georgia Frontierre so he changed allegiances.

Comment

• I think he claimed Frontierre may have killed her husband to gain control of the Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
            I think he claimed Frontierre may have killed her husband to gain control of the Rams.
            If I didn't know any better, I'd think he has a problem with women in positions of authority.

Comment

• Goff is a meh and overpaid QB. I hope we move on sooner rather than later. Boring as hell to watch.

Comment

• He's been good so far considering the receiving options. With this team as is, your best option is quarterback as a game manager. He didn't get sacked 9 times with 60 yards passing, so he's got that going for him.

Comment

• Which is nice.

Comment

• That’s what he is - a game manager. Unfortunately he’s being paid like he’s a star QB. He’s just meh and expensive in the process.

I hope we’re already thinking beyond Goff because we know what Goff is by now after however many years in the league.

Comment

• Apologies for going off topic majorly but the “meh” thing reminds me of my niece, Sarah.
                      Long story short, she had a boyfriend for around 8 months then he got a uni place in Manchester, England. They stayed together until on a phone call, Sarah was explaining something that happened on her course…… he said “Meh” over the phone……. She hung up ——>> and never spoke to him again!!

My bro said, “oh man, he was like a bad smell, calling for weeks, crying, screaming!”
                      Must admit, had to high 5 with Sarah after that one.

Anyway…… yep…… brilliant second half by Goff. The best the Lions have seen since……. Well, ….. stafford really. 🤔🤷‍♂️
                      "I've driven women to lesbianism before but never a mental institution."

George Costanza

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                        Goff is a meh and overpaid QB. I hope we move on sooner rather than later. Boring as hell to watch.
                        Probably right. He seems at best the "Average" QB. Probably good enough to keep a decent team going. Not going to carry a team any given week. We had to take him to trade Stafford. We are still going to get a top pick if not the top pick. But he is also good enough that I think we can avoid getting a QB because we need a QB and get a QB that we really like. He isn't going to actively cost us games (or at least not many).
                        AAL-Nevin Lawson.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                          Goff is a meh and overpaid QB. I hope we move on sooner rather than later. Boring as hell to watch.
                          WE aren't over paying him though. With Stafford dead cash we are spending a bit on QB's. But Goff is basically getting paid by the Lions, Fitzpatrick money.
                          AAL-Nevin Lawson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post

WE aren't over paying him though. With Stafford dead cash we are spending a bit on QB's. But Goff is basically getting paid by the Lions, Fitzpatrick money.
                            THIS year. Next year I think it jumps up s to 31 mil. They still can't cut/trade him then with a 30 mil dead money hit. So they would save 1 mil.

The year after that is when the dead money goes down to 10 mil and is at least not crippling. They could designate it as post June and cut that in half to $5 mil.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• He is not as overpaid as you think regardless of where the hit is. When he had weapons in LA he got to the Pro Bowl. His play in LA was always better when Kupp was healthy. If they find weapons, Goff would be more than a game manager with the Lions. The lesson as always is you need more weapons. Was he as good as Justin Fields was Sunday, perhaps not.

We just got done with the best quarterback in franchise history and he was a scapegoat for the franchise foibles. This quarterback as a messiah thinking has got to change, they need to get an better team.

When they showed Justin Tuckers first 60+ yarder to beat the Lions, remember they blew the final 4 games of that season basically because Stafford himself was awful. He was especially awful in that game.

Boring is good for this team, he has a bunch of receivers who have no experience. Their leading receiver was Khalif Raymond. I'm sure that is not how you spell his name

Comment

• Goff throws like I throw a nerf ball. Wobbly as fuck and my 10 year old grandson can out run....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X