Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
    He throws ducks.
    From all accounts, he throws a very pretty football. I think some of those ducks we've seen in slow motion replay this season were the products of tipped balls if I'm not mistaken. That "duck" that a lot of people were complaining about this past Sunday (on a 4th quarter first down completion to Raymond) was absolutely tipped at the line of scrimmage.

AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      I think much more highly of Andy Dalton than you fellas, having a winning record as a quarterback playing for a franchise as dysfunctional as the Bengals is a tough task. He was a Pro Bowl quarterback his rookie year. At best the Bengals have always been third best in that division.
      I like the Red Raider. I just think Nagy is over his head. He had a library of plays that the whole league has read and have answers for. He's living on borrowed time thanks to the defense afforded to him. I expect Nagy and Ryan to get the ziggy after they get Fields bent up.

They have a QB that has won a lot of games (Dalton), a QB that has won a SB (Foles) and the new hotness (Fields). We needs to put a nail in that casket Sunday.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

IDK if there is a worse place for a young QB.
        Screenshot_20210928-182615_Chrome.jpg

​​​​​​​
        WasUKBB

Comment

• This isn't aging well

Radio Host Has Bold Prediction: Goff Will Win More in 2021 than Stafford

​​https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/bo...-than-stafford
          WasUKBB

Comment

• Yes, sounds like Bill Simonson was (in the words of my late grandad) —->> opening his mouth and letting his belly rumble.
            "I've driven women to lesbianism before but never a mental institution."

George Costanza

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Yes, sounds like Bill Simonson was (in the words of my late grandad) —->> opening his mouth and letting his belly rumble.
              That guy is a fucking tool. The only time I ever heard him was a few years ago when Michigan was playing Alabama in a bowl game. The local Mobile sports talk radio station got him on the air to talk about the game. The local guys wanted to have a serious discussion about the game, but the jackass came on the air and started talking shit. Nothing but bombastic hot air and bullshit. You could tell by his and his on-air crony's reactions that they thought he "owned" those southern hicks, but he came across as an ignorant fool. I guess that is his schtick, but man, as a native Michigander living in the south, it was fucking embarrassing.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, that dude is terrible. Always has been, always will be.

Comment

• I never heard of the idiot before now. I'll avoid his crap from now on.
                  WasUKBB

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

That guy is a fucking tool. The only time I ever heard him was a few years ago when Michigan was playing Alabama in a bowl game. The local Mobile sports talk radio station got him on the air to talk about the game. The local guys wanted to have a serious discussion about the game, but the jackass came on the air and started talking shit. Nothing but bombastic hot air and bullshit. You could tell by his and his on-air crony's reactions that they thought he "owned" those southern hicks, but he came across as an ignorant fool. I guess that is his schtick, but man, as a native Michigander living in the south, it was fucking embarrassing.
                    Yeah. That how he rolls. The Stupid is strong with him. Whenever he does get it right it's something super obvious and he of course, messes that up too by acting like he's sharing some deep state secret.

I think he's on the West side of the state.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• For a short time, his show was played in the Detroit area. It's not surprising he was a Stafford hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        For a short time, his show was played in the Detroit area. It's not surprising he was a Stafford hater.
                        It's hard to remember if he was, but the radio biz was chocked full of his haters. Well, until he went to LA and then he's the best since sliced bread.

Yesterday I almost laughed off the road when a caller told Valenti (97.1 ticket) that he was a hater when he was in Detroit. Valenti went through all the usual mental gymnastics of a narcists caught being dead wrong, "No. I said he was ok...." Dude would go weeks telling us every little thing MS did wrong or something that someone said about him, blah, blah, blah...

That's what's wrong in sports and the world frankly, nowadays. If someone trolls about a guy, how the heck does he just get to act like he never said that stuff later on? It's ok to be wrong. Makes you no less an adult.

Comment

• I heard that call.
                          They loved to play those Stafford bashing songs as well

Comment

• Like the Star Wars "Um" song

And now they're kissin his az because he's gone.

Fake fu(kers

I understand he hates the Lions because they tried to get him fired a few years ago, but if you are going to be on Detroit sports radio, should you be hating the team your audience likes/follows? Very immature and unprofessional

Comment

• Sorry, Jared Goff really is what a mediocre QB looks like.

Why the hell are we putting it in his hands in empty set on 4th down? He fucks it every time.

We need a new quarterback.

Comment

• I don't want a rookie quarterback out behind this mess. Goff is an average vet quarterback that can keep the place warm while they find talent. This team sucks and a green quarterback is going to look worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X