X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Deborah-
    replied
    Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
    Basically, I believe I am being told that I can have any opinion I like, as long it is either the one being given to me or the one I keep to myself...............

nice forum this has devolved into.
    Hey I was sticking up for you!!

Optimism looks good on you, even if it is the smallest amount of optimism.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    This forum might have devolved in NBT's eyes, but he's devolved as a poster. Now he is a two trick poster, start GBU early threads or complain about Stafford.

Leave a comment:

• Futureshock
    replied
    Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I love your opinion as long as you agree with me
    Oh my goodness (yes I'm old and type it out) , They did not give you an opportunity to say that. It's been awhile.

Leave a comment:

• Futureshock
    replied
    That's true. Not beating you up on it. Just disagreeing.

But don't worry, IMHO all the losses the Rams have had with personnel and more importantly, the brain drain from losses across the coaching staff and FO will have a negative effect.

I don't think they will be as good as most people think they're going to be. The blame will be thrown on MS because we all know McVay is without blame. Just ask Goff.

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied
    But I’m also a homer. I hated Goff and the limelight he was getting when the Rams were rolling. I thought he was very overrated but now that he’s a Lion I’m his BFF

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied
    Basically, I believe I am being told that I can have any opinion I like, as long it is either the one being given to me or the one I keep to myself...............

I love your opinion as long as you agree with me

Leave a comment:

• Newbomb Turk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied
    Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    I think it sounds like "How are you rating a guy who rarely goes to the playoffs and never wins playoff games higher than a guy who went to the Superbowl and lost against a team that always wins?"
    Vinny Testaverde was better than Trent Dilfer!

it’s such a weird thing to see. When you look at Stafford’s numbers and the QBs with his productivity they’ve all been successful in the NFL. After the season he’ll be even higher on the list and with even rarer company.

Did the Lions really f up this kids career or was he part of the problem? I’d personally say the Lions wasted him but I’m glad he’s getting a chance to prove it with good years left on the clock.
    Last edited by jaadam4; June 16, 2021, 06:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Futureshock
    replied
    QBs need teams too.

Most of the NFL public believe MS to be better then Goff because he is. That is no slight on Goff. It just is.

Leave a comment:

• -Deborah-
    replied
    I think it sounds like "How are you rating a guy who rarely goes to the playoffs and never wins playoff games higher than a guy who went to the Superbowl and lost against a team that always wins?"

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    thank God that Stafford never lost in the Super Bowl to the Patriots and was able to maintain his sterling reputation.
    That sounds more like you are bagging on Goff for fukkin up the Super Bowl, ruining his reputation.

Leave a comment:

• Newbomb Turk
    replied
    not really, I am in here defending Goff, a guy who has not thrown a pass in a Lions uniform yet............

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Yeah we get it, you didn't like Stafford and you are going.remimd us until the end of time.

Leave a comment:

• Newbomb Turk
    replied
    thank God that Stafford never lost in the Super Bowl to the Patriots and was able to maintain his sterling reputation.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    I think the hyperbole is getting the best of you, your criticisms have merit but how lost you describe him should show up in the statistics. Like if he was that bad when teams caught up to McVay, his quarterback rating, completion rating, yardage should all be really, really bad. They should pale in comparison to Stafford at a similar age. His PFF grade should have shown a totally lost player.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X