No announcement yet.

Jared Goff shits unicorns and rainbows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank God that Stafford never lost in the Super Bowl to the Patriots and was able to maintain his sterling reputation.
    "I would probably say I'm not qualified to run any other NFL team, but I would say I'm qualified to run this one," Wood said.

You missed by one, Rod.

Comment

Yeah we get it, you didn't like Stafford and you are going.remimd us until the end of time.

Comment

not really, I am in here defending Goff, a guy who has not thrown a pass in a Lions uniform yet............
        "I would probably say I'm not qualified to run any other NFL team, but I would say I'm qualified to run this one," Wood said.

You missed by one, Rod.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
          thank God that Stafford never lost in the Super Bowl to the Patriots and was able to maintain his sterling reputation.
          That sounds more like you are bagging on Goff for fukkin up the Super Bowl, ruining his reputation.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

I think it sounds like "How are you rating a guy who rarely goes to the playoffs and never wins playoff games higher than a guy who went to the Superbowl and lost against a team that always wins?"
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

QBs need teams too.

Most of the NFL public believe MS to be better then Goff because he is. That is no slight on Goff. It just is.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                I think it sounds like "How are you rating a guy who rarely goes to the playoffs and never wins playoff games higher than a guy who went to the Superbowl and lost against a team that always wins?"
                Vinny Testaverde was better than Trent Dilfer!

it’s such a weird thing to see. When you look at Stafford’s numbers and the QBs with his productivity they’ve all been successful in the NFL. After the season he’ll be even higher on the list and with even rarer company.

Did the Lions really f up this kids career or was he part of the problem? I’d personally say the Lions wasted him but I’m glad he’s getting a chance to prove it with good years left on the clock.
                Last edited by jaadam4; June 16, 2021, 06:59 AM.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Basically, I believe I am being told that I can have any opinion I like, as long it is either the one being given to me or the one I keep to myself...............

nice forum this has devolved into.

You missed by one, Rod.

Comment

Basically, I believe I am being told that I can have any opinion I like, as long it is either the one being given to me or the one I keep to myself...............

I love your opinion as long as you agree with me
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

But I’m also a homer. I hated Goff and the limelight he was getting when the Rams were rolling. I thought he was very overrated but now that he’s a Lion I’m his BFF
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

That's true. Not beating you up on it. Just disagreeing.

But don't worry, IMHO all the losses the Rams have had with personnel and more importantly, the brain drain from losses across the coaching staff and FO will have a negative effect.

I don't think they will be as good as most people think they're going to be. The blame will be thrown on MS because we all know McVay is without blame. Just ask Goff.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I love your opinion as long as you agree with me
                          Oh my goodness (yes I'm old and type it out) , They did not give you an opportunity to say that. It's been awhile.

Comment

This forum might have devolved in NBT's eyes, but he's devolved as a poster. Now he is a two trick poster, start GBU early threads or complain about Stafford.

Comment

Hey I was sticking up for you!!

Optimism looks good on you, even if it is the smallest amount of optimism.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Hey I was sticking up for you!!

Optimism looks good on you, even if it is the smallest amount of optimism.
                                I know and I appreciate it

You missed by one, Rod.

Comment

Working...
                                X