Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Forum's Amazon Link this Holiday Season

As you shop this holiday season, please remember to use the forum's Amazon.com link (listed in the menu as "Amazon Link") to add items to your cart and purchase them. The forum gets a small commission from every item sold.

Additionally, the forum gets a "bounty" for various offers at Amazon.com. For instance, if you sign up for a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime, the forum will earn $3. Same if you buy a Prime membership for someone else as a gift! Purchasing an Audible membership will earn the forum a few bucks. And creating an Amazon Business account will send a $15 commission our way.

If you have an Amazon Echo, you need a free trial of Amazon Music!! We will earn $3 and it's free to you!

Your personal information is completely private, I only get a list of items that were ordered/shipped via the link, no names or locations or anything. This does not cost you anything extra and it helps pays the operating costs of this forum which continue to go up as our commissions have gone down. Stay safe and well and thank you for your participation in the Forum and for your support!! --Deborah

Here is the link:
Click here to shop at Amazon.com
See more
See less

Jared Goff shits unicorns and rainbows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Goff shits unicorns and rainbows

I wonder what DWT thinks of this trade? We may never know.........
    "I would probably say I'm not qualified to run any other NFL team, but I would say I'm qualified to run this one," Wood said.

You missed by one, Rod.

He is hard at work trolling Rams forums.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

He spends a lot of time at the Ram Ranch, here

Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        He is hard at work trolling Rams forums.
        hahahahaha
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

You know it's true.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

You guys
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Two-year rewind: Sean McVay says it’s “insane” to think Jared Goff is going anywhere

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-anywhere/amp/

WasUKBB

Comment

This take I'm about to make has nothing to do with Goff. I'm not sure how he is going to perform with the Lions.
                  But with that said McVay to me comes off as a control freak psychopath.
                  Since he is young and this is his first head coaching gig it will be interesting to see his career path.
                  Of course Because of a 30 year age difference I wont be around to see most of it.
                  But I think hes a psycho.

Comment

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                    Two-year rewind: Sean McVay says it’s “insane” to think Jared Goff is going anywhere

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-anywhere/amp/
                    Well they didn't trade him until 2 years later. I don't think the Rams really did much wrong. They drafted a guy high he wasn't a bust, they got to the SB and he made pro bowls. When the star RB fell, the QB was given a chance. He failed, so they upgraded.

No problem with any of that from my view
                    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Originally posted by Forsh View Post

Well they didn't trade him until 2 years later. I don't think the Rams really did much wrong. They drafted a guy high he wasn't a bust, they got to the SB and he made pro bowls. When the star RB fell, the QB was given a chance. He failed, so they upgraded.

No problem with any of that from my view
                      How is moving from a guy who was good enough to get you to a SB to getting a QB who hasn't won a playoff game an upgrade?
                      That whole thing stinks of power play - with McVay thinking Stafford can overcome what he hasn't been able to overcome his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

How is moving from a guy who was good enough to get you to a SB to getting a QB who hasn't won a playoff game an upgrade?
                        That whole thing stinks of power play - with McVay thinking Stafford can overcome what he hasn't been able to overcome his entire career.
                        You know it's an upgrade, I know it's an upgrade ... EVERYBODY knows it's an upgrade. Don't pretend it's anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Forsh View Post

You know it's an upgrade, I know it's an upgrade ... EVERYBODY knows it's an upgrade. Don't pretend it's anything else
                          I'm not EVERYBODY. Where are the qualities that show that Stafford is a better option than Goff to lead that team somewhere? I haven't seen them in Stafford's tenure in Detroit so you might want to explain them in detail. Virtually every time they had a chance to beat a good team they came up nuts in the Stafford era in Detroit - and he's going to a division where he's going to routinely need to beat good teams to go anywhere.

Bears, Colts, Bucs, Cards and Seachickens. My guess is they are 2-3 after that exchange.

Comment

Hey I'm not saying Stafford is enough ... I'm saying he's an upgrade to Goff. It's obvious to anybody, and my guess is that you know this already

Comment

Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

I'm not EVERYBODY.
                              You're not? Well goodness you make enough noise to be everybody.

Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg
                              Sorry, couldn't resist.
                              WasUKBB

Comment

Working...
                              X