All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post

You also thought Stafford was a shit QB though. Your judgment is highly questionable.
    Don't judge him too harshly, he also was the first to say all Tua does was win.

Comment

• Yeah, no.

Just no.

Pretty sure The King said he was glad Stafford might have played his last down for the Lions when he broke his back for the second time.

Not a guy I’ll be looking to for expertise.

Comment

• Looking forward to the game tonight.
        Too bad the He Man Stafford Haters will be able to see the game and will be waiting with bated breath for him to throw an incomplete pass so that they can come in here and post about it and "prove" that they were right...
        Last edited by CGVT; November 7, 2021, 06:36 PM.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Rams are trying to spread out the Titans to exploit the undermanned secondary but it isn't paying off yet.

Comment

• Well, that was ugly
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Two in a row!

Comment

• REALLY ugly. What was Stafford looking at there? He might as well thrown it right to the defender.

Comment

• The Rams should try someone else.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The Titans are doing things on defense that the Rams simply were not expecting. They're gonna have to figure something out QUICK.

Comment

• Stafford almost looks like a lion QB right now. Where did he come from? Chris Collinsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Looking forward to the game tonight.
                        Too bad the He Man Stafford Haters will be able to see the game and will be waiting with bated breath for him to throw an incomplete pass so that they can come in here and post about it and "prove" that they were right...
                        How about two interceptions in 26 seconds?
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Titans are really coming with the pressure and the Rams have had shitty field position.

They needed that run by Henderson

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

How about two interceptions in 26 seconds?
                            Yep. Proves they were right.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Yep. Proves they were right.
                              The genius of DWT reveals itself.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Nice handoffs by Matthew.

Comment

Working...
                                X