No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It won't matter. His QB can't read defenses. And can't beat winning teams. And can't make the plays to beat the Titans.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Woods torn ACL. Huge loss.

Comment

• Nah, that just mean Van Jefferson won't get squashed by the addition of OBJ.
        They are still loaded.

Comment

• The Rams have to persevere these rash of injuries.

Comment

• If they lose Matt Stafford, then not only is their season over, then the First Round draft pick the Detroit Lions got from them goes even higher.
            "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• We could offer them a qb who has been to a superbowl.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                We could offer them a qb who has been to a superbowl.

Thanks for that nice subtle snarky reply there.
                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
                  If they lose Matt Stafford, then not only is their season over, then the First Round draft pick the Detroit Lions got from them goes even higher.
                  They will still be a good team if Stafford went down just not as good as they are now.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

They will still be a good team if Stafford went down just not as good as they are now.
                    Isn't that the point he was making - our draft pick get better (as they lose more)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Isn't that the point he was making - our draft pick get better (as they lose more)?
                      Yeah but it isn't going to get much better. Not like the Lions losing their starting QB here, it's still the Rams.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Hopefully this means more targets to Kupp. (Fantasy football)

Skeptical about OBJ. Could be another Blake Griffin to Nets in 2020 situation as a comparison, but we’ll see.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• You do realize 1 loss separates where the Rams are and 7 spots lower - right?
                          2 losses puts them middle of the pack - at around 15-20.
                          You lose a starting QB in this league and without a credible backup you need your defense to SCORE - repeatedly.
                          Rams backup? He's no better than the Lions backups under Stafford.
                          You seem to forget this is a team that waited till the 11th hr to beat the Lions - with Stafford......

Comment

• Woods is a huge loss. He’s just so good. He’s an amazing blocker. He’s their deep guy. He gets touches on designed runs. He’s a great player.

Comment

• I wouldn't call it huge.
                              Huge would be if Calvin went down on the Lions.
                              Significant? Sure, I'd rather have Woods than OBJ, because you know Woods is going to show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                                I wouldn't call it huge.
                                Huge would be if Calvin went down on the Lions.
                                Significant? Sure, I'd rather have Woods than OBJ, because you know Woods is going to show up.
                                How could they have done worse than 0-16?
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X