No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford’s biggest game as a Ram tonight on MNF. Lose tonight and the Rams are basically guaranteed to play on the road in the wildcard round.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ramsey & Higbee on the COVID list and out tonight. Time for Stafford to lift up his team. Or not.

Comment

• Well, that’s why the Rams made the trade.

Aaron Rodgers lifted his team with key players out vs the Cardinals. Now Stafford has a similar opportunity on prime time tonight.

Stafford can send everyone a big statement tonight.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Staffford looks so weird out there, not moving right, the ball isn’t jumping out of his hand like it normally does.

Comment

• When his back injuries started I had the feeling he'd be on borrowed time. I could of course be way off base but back issues kinda effect everything. He seems to be throwing darts now though tonight.

Comment

• Yeah looks better now than he did early. Maybe just needs the back/elbow to warm up a bit.

Comment

• The Rams's offense looks better than it has. I think that OBJ has a handle on the playbook now and it makes a difference.
                Last edited by CGVT; December 13, 2021, 09:51 PM.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Stafford having a good game tonight. I think he’s healed up a bit. Delivering some bullets. Can he finish it?
                  "Maybe next year."

"If we rebuild it they will win."

Comment

• On this latest drive, the Rams had three penalties that would have been drive killers had it been the Lions.

Comment

• How do you have so many officials and miss one of the most obvious facemask penalties you will ever see?

Comment

• And the drive ends with an uncalled face mask. Lame.

Comment

• 56 yards is not a gimme, even for Prater. No problem with going for it on 4th and 1.

Comment

• This one random screaming guy the mic is picking up is annoying. There's got to be some vocal cord damage going on there tonight.

Comment

• Stafford was sharp tonight.

With about 7 minutes left, I thought the Rams were going to lose, but then I remembered that I wasn't watching the Lions.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hopkins has gotten away with going over the back to break up a potential INT twice on this drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X