No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The instant the announcers started talking about the last time the Cardinals recovered an onside kick, you knew they were going to.

Comment

• Impressive win by Rams.

Comment

• Murray is going to have to improve the footwork in the pocket

Comment

• Stafford made a lot of tough throws in tough situations in this game.

Comment

• Despite Stafford’s efforts yes the lions would’ve lost. The Cardinals would’ve caught the ball in the endzone. They would’ve gotten the onside kick and kicked a field goal. Then probably won.
            "Maybe next year."

"If we rebuild it they will win."

Comment

• Now the RAMS hope that the Detroit Lions somehow steal the game from Arizona this Sunday, unlikely as that would be.
              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                How do you have so many officials and miss one of the most obvious facemask penalties you will ever see?
                Remember when Rodgers jerked his head in one direction and the refs threw a flag for a facemask that didn’t happen?

Comment

• Stafford had a great game. The TDs were all really good throws. I hope he does well but considering the injuries they’ve suffered and his declining health, I’m not holding out a lot of hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
                    Now the RAMS hope that the Detroit Lions somehow steal the game from Arizona this Sunday, unlikely as that would be.
                    They are better off putting any division winning hopes on the Colts, Cowboys or Seahawks.

Comment

• It sure is a shame that Stafford can't beat good teams.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                        Impressive win by Rams.
                        Heck of a win and performance by Stafford. Just one of those games when Stafford was on fire.

Now great... Cardinals HAVE to beat the Lions in 5 days. Must win for the Cards.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Heck of a win and performance by Stafford. Just one of those games when Stafford was on fire.

Now great... Cardinals HAVE to beat the Lions in 5 days. Must win for the Cards.
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Look for a close game then. When it comes to the Lions, expect the unexpected as far as facing a good or bad opponent

Comment

• From what I saw last night, I think the Leos are gonna run it down their throats. Or at least attempt to.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Yep Stafford was impressive last night. It was a highly entertaining game, both QB’s made some ridiculous throws.

Comment

Working...
                                X