No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the fuck are you even talking about?

0-3 with the LIONS. The biggest joke of a franchise in the NFL. Want to take a guess at other QBs playoff records for the Lions in the Super Bowl era? It's not gonna be any prettier.

And your political nonsense doesn't help your case any. The right has so divorced themselves from reality you CAN'T have an argument with them. It's like trying to debate someone who insists the Earth is flat.

Comment

• Erik Kramer was 1-2 right?
      Last edited by Sanders Fan; January 2, 2022, 06:05 PM.
      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Politics, not the Lions has destroyed this forum.

The extreme left is just as bad as the extreme right.
        The old 60'S LIBERALISM has been replaced by the neocon liberalism of Bill Clinton.
        you so called Liberals are just moderate Republicans with a love of war.
        Other Lion forums that didn't allow politics in their threads are still thriving.
        Sad but the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
          Politics, not the Lions has destroyed this forum.

The extreme left is just as bad as the extreme right.
          The old 60'S LIBERALISM has been replaced by the neocon liberalism of Bill Clinton.
          you so called Liberals are just moderate Republicans with a love of war.
          Other Lion forums that didn't allow politics in their threads are still thriving.
          Sad but the truth.
          You're contributing to that. Perhaps try not contributing to it if you're going to lament over it.

Comment

• Fucking Stafford
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Fucking Stafford
              How dare you post on-topic!?!?
              Last edited by JGSpartan; January 2, 2022, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Wcftf was totally fucking wrong on Stafford so he shifts to politics. I mean some of his posts on Stafford the last few years were.total howlers. The nonsense psychobabble was embarrassing for him so he retreated to become a real crank.
                Last edited by froot loops; January 2, 2022, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Well, the Cardinals didn't help us out by losing to the Cowboys, but ya know... maybe that's how it should be. One game for the division. Win and it's ours. Lose, and we're going on the road somewhere unless the Seahawks do us a favor.
                  Last edited by chemiclord; January 2, 2022, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

2014 actually.

thank you for the correction
                    Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Just in case you He Man Stafford Haters forgot...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Who can forget Video Unavailable?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                          Who can forget Video Unavailable?
                          Just click on "Watch on Youtube" dammit

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I said it last week and I'll say it again this week

​​​​​​
                            Stafford made some bad throws, but made the plays he had to make to win the game.

You fuckers should watch somebody else. You don't deserve to watch my Rams
                            For what it's worth, he really only had one "bad" pass today; the pick-six that I think even he would say after the fact he shouldn't have even tried.

The second one was one of the best punts the Rams will have all year. Could he have hit Jefferson as he cut out for the "safe" throw? Yeah, I guess... but by the point Jefferson was obviously in the clear Stafford had already committed to going over top to OBJ who did have his coverage beat for a TD.

The fumble was a fluke, a d-lineman flailing and by more luck than anything else hitting the hand Stafford was holding the ball with. Ya know who else that has happened to at least once in their careers? Every QB in the history of ever. Hell, I can think of a Packers game against Dallas a few years back where pretty much the exact same thing happened to Aaron Rodgers, and in the red zone at that.

EDIT: Yep. I even found the video evidence. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6fdzj0

Stafford actually played pretty well today, against one of the better defenses in the NFL at that. His throws weren't all over the place, he didn't particularly struggle; they just played a really good team that for most of the game had a gameplan that was working to perfection.

Comment

• A really good 500 ball team?
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• What’s interesting is if the Rams beat the 49ers, it could be a 2 vs 7 seed rematch of those two teams. 49ers are the one team that normally gives McVay trouble.
                                I wonder if the 49ers should go vanilla next week and show the Rams nothing.

If the Rams lose to the 49ers, Cardinals have an opportunity to win the NFC West.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X