All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Yeah 3 yards at a time against garbage teams. When he needed a win, they got plowed.
    Originally posted by The King View Post
    Just like your mom.
    Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    60 years old and haven't graduated last 5tb grade jokes.
    I have to admit, I laughed at this interaction
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
      I mentioned Jordan Fuller on Sunday. Seemed like the Rams had trouble in the secondary after Fuller went down.
      Like for example, too many instances of S Nick Scott #33 looking bad. Scott has a slightly better PFF grade than Will Harris.

At least the Rams have time to figure it out. Maybe not a big deal.
      I expect Stafford to get his first playoff win against Arizona Monday, but that Rams defense had trouble against the physicality the Niners brought to them after rewatching the game. I definitely wouldn't want to play them due to how physical they are in comparison to other teams in the playoffs at the moment.

Comment

• The Rams were handling the 49ers fine until McVay came out of halftime deciding that the Rams NEEDED to be a power-running team in the second half. That was one of the most stupid and brain-dead halftime adjustments I had ever seen; and may I remind you, I've been following the Lions for decades.

"Coach McVay says they need to match San Francisco's physicality..." WHY? You have a two TD lead NOT thumping with them in the trenches. KEEP DOING THAT, you nimrod.
        Last edited by chemiclord; January 15, 2022, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• I think the Rams win. Something like 31-26. Higher scoring.

NFC West is legit. I wouldn’t discount what the Rams are capable of because of the game last week vs SF.
          As mentioned before, the Rams safety position is concerning without Jordan Fuller and Taylor Rapp. That’s why it will be higher scoring.
          Cardinals are limping into the playoffs. They have choked more times on prime time than the Rams.
          Rams win a close one with Stafford to Kupp clutch-ness.

Rooting for the Cards though. Just don’t trust Kingsbury to get it done.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• All.of those other playoff games were mere appetizers before the main course. The NFL was wise in scheduling the best for last when the the Kings of LA take the field to in front of the ravenous Ram fans that will pack SoFi stadium.

Comment

• I'm a Detroit Lions fan through and through, but I still want Matt Stafford to get the "Never won a Playoff Game" stigma off his resume tonight.

So for now, GO RAMS!!

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Former Lions playing in this game:
                Cardinals - Matt Prater, Devon Kennard, and Charles Washington.
                Rams - Matthew Stafford, A’Shawn Robinson.

3 > 2. Have to root for the Cards because there’s nothing like an ex finding success. or as I say, time to move on. Go Cards! Give me the option that actually benefits the team I root for.

Arizona Cardinals Football GIF by NFLPA
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Former Lions playing in this game:

3 > 2. Have to root for the Cards because there’s nothing like an ex finding success. or as I say, time to move on. Go Cards! Give me the option that actually benefits the team I root for.
                  Fuck that. Go Rams

If the picking 32 rather than 23 makes or breaks the Lions, the GM sucks.

Time to try someone else.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• GO RAMS!!!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I want Staff to win so Marko pays me $100. Go Rams!

Comment

Former Lions playing in this game:

Arizona Cardinals Football GIF by NFLPA
                        This one could go either way. The Cardinals have a good shot tonight, but it all comes down to Kyler Murray and whatever that JJ Watt lead defense can make those lambs one dimensional.

Comment

• Man, Murray looks like trash so far tonight.

Don't like how he has open guys, though. Gotta figure he's eventually going to hit the mark on one or two of them if they keep getting wide open like that.

Comment

• Masterful Mattie.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              Man, Murray looks like trash so far tonight.

Don't like how he has open guys, though. Gotta figure he's eventually going to hit the mark on one or two of them if they keep getting wide open like that.
                              I go be honest but I don't really see anything special in him. He's been too inconsistent for me since he came into the league. At times he can be one of the best QB's in the league then can be complete garbage on the next.

Comment

• Stafford has looked a LOT better this year on those sort of touch passes than he did with the Lions, at least in regards to hitting them more consistently.

He always COULD make that pass, but with the Lions it was a bit of a coin flip if it was going to land in the receiver's hands or in the third row.

Comment

Working...
                                X