All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I will say one thing… every time a team goes into prevent defense I turn my nose up to it and tell myself that I’d bring the house.

Bowles went non sissy football and got burned. I respect that he did it because most times people complain about prevent D. The problem for Bowles is that he brought the CB as well
      which was dumb. He shouldn’t have left his safety exposed like that
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It doesn’t have to be either extreme of prevent or zero blitz. You can rush 4 in a 2 high shell and drop LB’s into coverage without giving up chunks or risking man against the best receiver in the NFL.

Comment

• That's the thrust of it. There's a difference between aggression and stupid aggression.

Bowles was committed to the latter.

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerNation
            January 9, 2022, 10:09 PM
            I know you are young and naive so I excuse your ignorance. I would advise that you are not safe hiding behind a screen. I can obtain your IP addy with one click.

Some Packers fans less stable than I would find you, slit your throat, watch you bleed out, then just walk away laughing. Tread carefully child.

I am married with children in their late teens. I was born in Wisconsin and have been a Packers fan for my whole life(Close to 50 years) I played football at Wisconsin and was drafted in the mid-90's to the NFL. Played 4 years in Miami and one in Green Bay.

You are good for a laugh.

Good luck in life. Be smart and stay safe.
            Is this wrong? Felt right to me.

Attached Files
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Spot on! Ha!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Stafford beat Tom Brady so badly this year that he drove Tom into retirement.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Stafford and the goat.jpg
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• From now on, they should use the Undertaker's theme song for Stafford. Rest In Peace.

Comment

• When Stafford talked about "stealing souls" in the postgame, I never would have thought he meant it literally.

Brady was so gutted that he couldn't bring himself to keep playing the game.

Comment

• Comment

• PackerNation can have my real address and not my IP address if he wants. In the words of Connor McGregor, “[he’ll] do nothing.”

Thanks Deb, you got my back 🤣🙌

Comment

• 6 hours until the pride of LA takes the field against the scamps of Northern California. This is what everyone in LA was hoping for a year ago today when they trade was finalized. SoFi Stadium is going to be registering 6.4 on the Richter scale when Michael Buffer takes the field to introduce Seeker of Serenity, the protector of Italian Virginity, the Stealer of Souls, the Brady Slayer, the one, the only Matthew Stafford.

Comment

• Ouch.

Re the clock it line: reporter “well we’ve seen that before” Stafford “yeah but this time it mattered”

Comment

• Not the best throw, but OBJ needs to catch that.

Comment

Working...
                                X