No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Get with the Rams or get out of the way

Comment

• The Rams NOT winning the NFC West is the easiest way to assure that Rams 1st RD pick turns into the low 20s. #21 to #24 range if the Rams lose as a road team in the wildcard round.

Therefore, Go Cardinals. Isaiah Simmons!!!
        I could never root for the Packers.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Well us Rams fans want them to win the division. That's the best way to get to the Super Bowl to win a title for the great Stan Kroenke.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Get with the Rams or get out of the way
            They'll be watching like the rest of us in the end
            #GO Raiders
            #LA is Raider Country
            #Hashtags are stupid
            #WhyareUstillReadingThis
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Raiders are in Vegas

Comment

• Making moves!
                and the Rams don't have to play against Derrick Henry on SNF next Sunday.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  Making moves!
                  and the Rams don't have to play against Derrick Henry on SNF next Sunday.

The Los Angeles Rams are playing for the Super Bowl.

Meanwhile, the Detroit Lions are playing to avoid 0-17.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• Wow!

Makes sense as to why they traded Young. If Miller can stay on the field our second 1st rounder will end up being pick 32
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• My Rams are giving draft picks the value they deserve. Let someone else play the lottery. We're trying to win a Super Bowl, baby!

Comment

• That's how we do it with the Rams. We're not here to contend for the playoffs, we want titles baby!

Comment

• Pressure is on!
                          Better win a championship this season or it's a failure.

I know the Detroit Lions would consider a playoff appearance to be a success... different standards in Detroit I guess. Have to raise those playoff appearance banners!
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• lol'ing @ this thread
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Denver is still gonna pay the majority of Miller's salary this year. That is how any Trey Flowers trade would have to look and we'd likely get even less. Possibly lucky to get similar due to the age difference.

Comment

• The strong get stronger and the weak get weaker.

BTW in only three quarters of play, Stafford threw for 307 yds, 3 TDs, 0 ints, and had a QB rating of 127.7.

How's that Anyone Else guy working out for the Lions?
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X