X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Tell me again which team is 7-4 with Stafford and which team is winless without him?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Tell me again which team is 7-4 with Stafford and which team is winless without him?
        I'm not mad at Stafford, or his wife. I'm just noting that all the hype over his early season success isn't helping him or his team right now.

I actually wanted LA to beat GB, because I can't stand the Pack.

However,

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Last edited by whatever_gong82; November 28, 2021, 08:08 PM.
          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
          My friend Ken L

Comment

• It’s ok, Rams play the Jaguars next week. Time for a bounce back.

Stafford beats the teams with losing records. Can’t beat the teams with winning records. Nothing new.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I didn't watch a bunch of the GB game but, looked like vintage statford to me. Hitting wide open recievers in the feet, 3 yards behind the crossing route, locking on the receiver at the line of scrimmage.

For the record, the only reason I want statford to lose is to improve the other first round pick.
              Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• These last couple of weeks, he has started to try and be "Hero Ball Stafford" again; which when it works can pull a piss poor team into a poor one.

The problem is that it also increases his odds of screwing up, and well... here we are.

Comment

• There’s this too:

Just don’t choke to the Jaguars next week and the Rams should be fine! Schedule is tougher after the Jags…. It’s key to get to 8 wins because that could make it difficult for the Rams to miss the playoffs.

Lions fans rooting against the Rams because of this Ram 1st RD pick? Well, root for the Jaguars to pull off the upset in 6 days! That would be big.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• the shine has come off a QB who has broken back bones twice in the two years previous... Who would have thunk it.

Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
                      I didn't watch a bunch of the GB game but, looked like vintage statford to me. Hitting wide open recievers in the feet, 3 yards behind the crossing route, locking on the receiver at the line of scrimmage.

For the record, the only reason I want statford to lose is to improve the other first round pick.
                      I wonder if there is a connection with his injuries or does this seem to happen when Kelly opens her mouth at the fans ?
                      Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        Tell me again which team is 7-4 with Stafford and which team is winless without him?
                        Woohoo, Stafford has matched Goff's 2020 win total so far.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          There’s this too:

Just don’t choke to the Jaguars next week and the Rams should be fine! Schedule is tougher after the Jags…. It’s key to get to 8 wins because that could make it difficult for the Rams to miss the playoffs.

Lions fans rooting against the Rams because of this Ram 1st RD pick? Well, root for the Jaguars to pull off the upset in 6 days! That would be big.
                          Start 7-1 and miss the playoffs? The Lions can't even give a road map for that journey (but they can get you about 3/4's of the way there).
                          Lets just say if that was to happen, it might be enough to trigger an earthquake big enough to send California into the ocean for good.
                          What would you call that? Stafford's Fault?
                          Last edited by Fraquar; November 29, 2021, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post

I wonder if there is a connection with his injuries or does this seem to happen when Kelly opens her mouth at the fans ?
                            Was she throwing cheese curds at Packers fans or something?
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The competition for the last nfc playoff spot is incredibly weak. I just don't see the Rams not at least getting that spot. They'd need to lose out. I thought the floor for the Rams pick was one and done playoffs and I don't think that's changed. I don't think the ceiling has changed either but they probably need a playoff path that avoids cold weather.

The recent bad Stafford picks are a mix of his own mistakes and his teammates. Without Woods there it's on Kupp or Beckham to become that reliable possession receiver and its not currently either of their games. I don't think that pick 6 in GB happens with Woods who would be more likely to come get the ball than wait for it and push upfield like Kupp was trying.

Comment

• Also I had a conversation the other day with my brother about how much longer Stafford would play in the league and I said then I didn't see him playing a whole lot longer if he's already been having back issues that won't go away. His career is on borrowed time without taking serious time off to fix it. If it's even something fixable. It certainly won't get better playing though.

Comment

Working...
                                X