No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never said they started in LA, but they are LA's first professional team. That is why they are the Kings of LA.

Comment

• Ha! Nope!

My Mighty Raiders report to work 4 hrs away and are still the true NFL fan favorite of LA. Ram fans are in St Louis or playing in the northern CA mountains on camping trips.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• under 50 would have trouble remembering when the Raiders were good, it's the main reason they have left two cities in 25 years. Guys in their 60s and 70s are still into them though just like they are into Mel Torrme. I see why you are jazzed about them, you probably cruise the Dort Highway in a vintage Al Davis tracksuit.

The hipsters, influencers and tastemakers are all on the Rams bandwagon.

Comment

• True Raider fans from the Oakland Señors

to the Las Vegas Raiders know the Raiders are LA team and don't have to play in the city to rep the city.

My nephew lives in LA and he says people repping the Raiders is everywhere. The only time he see a Ram fan is when they have a home game.

Let's rename them the LA Tourists

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I'm not 60 and I remember every Raider championship.

Comment

• Dude, Rams fan don’t exist in LA. Stafford was on a silent snap count at HOME vs. the Niners. How would I know? Only been to LA recently.

Comment

• Your disinformation campaign continues, don't you have a Tua/Flores forum to go haunt?

Comment

• Tuna won 7 straight. All he does is win, baby.

Comment

• Yeah 3 yards at a time against garbage teams. When he needed a win, they got plowed.

Comment

• Just like your mom.

Comment

• 60 years old and haven't graduated last 5tb grade jokes.

Comment

• Ignore 7 straight wins and knock the 8th game when the streak ends. I’ve stated since day 1 all he does is win. And he does. Stats? Don’t give a fuck. He wins. So knock the 1/8 when he doesn’t. Cool. You win, bro. And the Rams own LA, too.

Comment

• Word is Stafford was thrown off due to using the silent count at home. SF fans only had to drive 6 hours to outdraw those loyal St. Louis fans in LA. Geography is a real bitch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

under 50 would have trouble remembering when the Raiders were good, it's the main reason they have left two cities in 25 years. Guys in their 60s and 70s are still into them though just like they are into Mel Torrme. I see why you are jazzed about them, you probably cruise the Dort Highway in a vintage Al Davis tracksuit.

The hipsters, influencers and tastemakers are all on the Rams bandwagon.
                              No they wouldn't. They were probably playing Madden when the Raiders went to 2 AFC Championship games, and even a SB this century.
                              You remember, right, Charles Woodson in his prime....

Comment

• Tua didn't have 7 straight wins BTW. He also lost more than just the one after the Dolphins' win streak. When you twist the numbers to make your argument you're admitting the argument wasn't good enough with the reality of the situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X