X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
    Tonya Harding is available
    And down the rabbit hole you sent me.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Don't worry. I'm headed for the timeout corner
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Future Hall of Famer, Matthew Stafford and my Rams take on the 49ers tonight in a pretty big early season division game.

Members of the He Man Stafford Haters Club...

you-have-no-power-here-meme-feat-good-1.jpg
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Bad game for Matt.
          3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
          10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• For whatever reason, the 49ers have the Rams number. I think the NFC Championship last year was the first time LA had beaten them in like five or six attempts.

Comment

• 7 sacks and pressure all night. No running game.

Not even Future Hall of Famer Matthew Stafford could overcome that.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• OK pulling that Stafford, 2 firsts, and a third for Goff offer now.....

Comment

• Stafford now tied for 3rd all time in pick sixes with Broadway Joe at 28. Broke the 4th place tie he had with Manning and Brees. Favre (32) and Marino (29) in his sights.

Comment

• Hall of Fame numbers

Comment

• Yep, nothing but HOFers on that list.

Comment

• If David Blough were just given the chance, he could break that pick 6 record I am sure.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                          Yep, nothing but HOFers on that list.
                          Got to be good enough to stay around. And that's just part of the story (TDs?)
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Stafford has a few more rough games and that draft pick could turn into a "teens" LB.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Future Hall of Famer, Matthew Stafford and my Rams take on the 49ers tonight in a pretty big early season division game.

Members of the He Man Stafford Haters Club...

you-have-no-power-here-meme-feat-good-1.jpg
                              Think this post jinxed poor Straford Upon Side-Arm, CGVT! ........., its went from "no power" to a Tim Taylor "MORE POWER"

7 sacks? That had to hurt! Jaysus H.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Their O-line had been awful for every game so far. Definitely wasn't a Niners exclusive. They are super gimped by that and Van Jefferson not playing. Along with Allen Robinsin's lack of separation. They still have a solid defense though and Kupp.

They definitely have the SB winner missing the playoffs potential. Especially if OBJ peaces the fuck out on them for Buffalo or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X