No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiiiiiiiiiit. He’d be killing teams behind our OL.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      Dude, he was broken all kinds of ways while in Motown. Like Calvin's fingers. It doesn't have nothing to do with it. Did I say that right? He didn't not get unbroken not while he wasn't in Detroit!
      They bought a good AS_IS used car. Yeah, there was a little high mileage there, but everything worked perfectly. They ran him into the ground.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Sure it is

Bobby Wagner has moved on from Seahawks: It’s just another game

Posted by Charean Williams on November 30, 2022, 9:45 PM EST

Getty Images

Bobby Wagner had some hard feelings when he left Seattle. He doesn’t anymore.

The Rams linebacker is letting bygones be bygones after the messy way the Seahawks handled his release.

“I am a mature man and that happened a long time ago,” Wagner said, via Gilbert Manzano of the Orange County Register. “So, I am focused on performing at my best ability against the team that I’m playing this week.

“It’s just another game. It’s just a game coming up played in our stadium against a team that’s pretty good.”

Wagner learned of the Seahawks’ plan before they informed him of his release, something General Manager John Schneider and head coach Pete Carroll have apologized. Wagner, though, said in March that he wished the Seahawks would have handled it differently.

Wagner, who played 10 seasons with the Seahawks, will play his former team for the first time on Sunday. He returns to Seattle on Jan. 8 for the regular-season finale.

“You never really make a game too big or too little,” Wagner, 32, said. “You never make like a Monday night game or Tuesday night game bigger or the opponent bigger because then it makes you inconsistent because you’ll get up for one game, but then you won’t get up for the next game. I’m personally just treating this game like it’s a normal game.”

The game surely means more to Wagner, whether he admits it or not, and he surely would like nothing better than to give the Seahawks an L.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Sean McVay: Safe to say Matthew Stafford won’t play this week

Posted by Myles Simmons on November 30, 2022, 4:08 PM EST

Getty Images

Aaron Donald won’t be the only Rams star player sidelined for Sunday’s game against Seattle.

Quarterback Matthew Stafford remains in the concussion protocol and though he is progressing through it, head coach Sean McVay said, via multiple reporters, that it’s “safe to say” Stafford won’t play in Week 13.

Stafford was also listed with a neck injury on last week’s injury report, as he didn’t play in Sunday’s loss to the Chiefs. The quarterback missed the Week 10 loss to the Cardinals while in the concussion protocol. He was cleared for the Week 11 loss to New Orleans, but left the game with a neck injury and was subsequently placed back into the concussion protocol.

There’s still a chance the Rams could shut Stafford down for the season.

Stafford has completed 68 percent of his passes for 2,087 yards with 10 touchdowns and eight interceptions. Receiver Cooper Kupp is on injured reserve with a high ankle sprain and Allen Robinson was just placed on IR with a season-ending foot injury.

Bryce Perkins started last week’s game at quarterback. The Rams also have John Wolford, who started the Week 10 loss to Arizona.

Comment

• Aaron Donald ruled out for Sunday, will miss game due to injury for first time in his career

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 30, 2022, 3:06 PM EST

Getty Images

Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald will do something he’s never done before on Sunday: Miss a game because of an injury.

Rams coach Sean McVay confirmed today that Donald won’t play Sunday against the Seahawks because he has an ankle injury.

Donald has never before missed a game because of an injury. The only two games he’s missed in his career were the first and last games of the 2017 season: The first because of a contract holdout, and the last because the Rams were resting their top players for the playoffs. (Donald won the NFL’s Defensive Player of the Year award for that season despite missing two games.)

The 3-8 Rams have been devastated by injuries this season, and they’re eight-point underdogs on Sunday against the Seahawks.

Comment

• Missing his first game from injury. That's completely insane for a DT.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You know... for a fat guy
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Like McNeil
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    You know... for a fat guy
                    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Paint Belly GIF

Comment

• Thats impressive
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Donald and Suh are ironmen for defensive linemen.

Comment

• Hypnotic

Comment

• Was actually thinking that cutting down on the Budweiser and Doritos might be wise…….. but after seeing that gif photo —->> fuck it, there’s pleeeeeenty time yet.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Stafford IR.jpg
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I hope Matthew Stafford comes back healthy next season and it’s Lions vs Rams in the NFC Championship game. Let the best team win in 2023. <3 Stafford as always.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X