All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
    Is JaMo a thing or are you trying to make it a thing? Either way, it's not good.
    It is. He didn't start it. Might as well get used to it. Like Rodrigo
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I guess Jacksonville is going to be tougher to beat than I thought. Did anyone watch the game? I thought the Chargers would compete for the division. Did they just take them lightly?

I wonder if having Lombardi as the OC is having a negative effect on Herbert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
        I guess Jacksonville is going to be tougher to beat than I thought. Did anyone watch the game? I thought the Chargers would compete for the division. Did they just take them lightly?

I wonder if having Lombardi as the OC is having a negative effect on Herbert.
        Well Herbert got hurt the last game. I know he played but might have been bothered by it. I don't know though, didn't see it.

Comment

• 3 quarters in tonight and Russ is not cooking, he is brutal so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            3 quarters in tonight and Russ is not cooking, he is brutal so far.
            Denver won the game last night, but the final score was 11-10.

Woof.
            "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Evan Neal really struggling with quickness off the edge. That was his question coming out of Bama.

Meanwhile … Parsons has only played a few snaps tonight due to sickness, but damn. So impressive.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The league, other than detroit is finding a lot of fast pass rushing talent. The big run blocking right tackles are getting pushed out. He'll either need to get it figured out or he'll get moved inside like Vaitai.

Comment

• Did Thibadeax play? How did he look if he did?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    Did Thibadeax play? How did he look if he did?
                    He was in the box score with 1 tackle...Looks like that was his first game of the year.....For those keeping score

Walker 8 tackles 1 INT 1 Sack
                    Aidan 7 tackles 3 sacks
                    KT 1 tackle no sacks
                    Last edited by ghandi; September 26, 2022, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• I like the white Bengals uniforms.

Comment

• Tang ah Vah LuLu playing....... not great.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Oof, and not at all now.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yeah, he’s not going to play for a while.

Comment

• Not a good look for the Dolphins.
                              NFL talk all week about that Tua incident vs Buffalo. Alleged cover up of a concussion. TBD with the NFL investigation of it.
                              Then Tua suffers that awful head trauma injury. Rough.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• To be fair. back and neck issues can lead to neurological problems. So it may very well not be a concussion. Not saying that makes it ok. He still shouldn't have been playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X