No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never bought a licensed NFL jersey. I have made stupid, boneheaded mistakes that I immediately regretted.

Coupon for NFLShop.com? I'm going to go get an Ossai jersey.
    Evil Parallel Universe Lions fans: You will believe in NOW! Comply or suffer the consequences.

This sig brought to you by Omni Consumer Products. For all your consumer product and government needs, OCP has the approved solution for you.

Comment

• LOL. Goff even sucks in the Pro Bowl Games.
      Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Will Anderson is going to be a boss. The Texans gave up a lot
        to get him but man he’s going to be good
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Preseason football sure is hard to watch, especially when it is not your team.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Ravens/Commanders game last night was a fun watch.

I think Buck and Aikman are a good team and they were pretty entertaining last night, but...

I think that Aikman and Buck were buzzed. Aikman kept suppressing a silly little giggle and Buck was cutting up and laughing through the entire thing.

Could be that they were just having fun broadcasting a meaningless game, but I think there was a bit more to it.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I've often thought Aikman looked stoned.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Just preseason and nothing against the Bears (though I hate them) but I think Richardson, much more green in the position, not just the NFL, is already farther along then Fields.
                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• I’ve been looking forward to this… watching a NFL Sunday knowing the Lions are 1-0. Stress free football viewership for the day. Sounds fantastic!

49ers at Steelers 1pm EST.
                  Packers at Bears 4pm EST.

Seem like the two that are most interesting to me, but will certainly have NFL Red Zone or the split screen going.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I’m torn on the GB / Chicago game. I’m not sure who to root to lose. I guess Chicago has the better team? Jordy Love is going to suck balls
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Fields too.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I will be personally rooting for the Bears, but can understand either side.

Too many Packers fans in my life that are feeling smug and mighty about Jordan Love. Plus again, I will be at Lions @ Packers. The more likely Packers fans are willing to sell their tickets to Lions fans, the more enjoyable to me.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• 49ers crushing the Steelers...Purdy looks like Joe Montana..Amazing the last pick in the draft is now probably a top 5 QB in the NFC.....

Comment

• lol..

just looked at Strouds stat line. 7/10 for 29 yards! 7 completions for 29 yards?! How is that possible
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Come on Tampa Bay!
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Desmond Ridder with a poor 1st half.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                lol..

just looked at Strouds stat line. 7/10 for 29 yards! 7 completions for 29 yards?! How is that possible
                                Everything Stroud related has looked like a disaster when he’s been on Redzone.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X