Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch over.jpg
    Attached Files
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Nice! Is this a recent development?
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

Word of advice:

If you are retired and your wife is not, don't ever ask her what day it is.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Word of advice:

If you are retired and your wife is not, don't ever ask her what day it is.
          Man, my wife is retired (has since went back to work as a public health nurse for our local health dept to pay off her student loans) and she used to ask me that Lol it's funny hearing it the opposite way.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt that way. Tell your wife, I get it
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            Nice! Is this a recent development?
            Lost my job just as the pandemic was starting and figured it was time. I still work 2 days a week in a lab.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Screenshot_20230316-214959_Chrome.jpg

Comment

haha
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Screenshot_20230317-085143_Chrome.jpg

Comment

Screenshot_20230318-194244_Chrome.jpg

Comment

Screenshot_20230319-164936_Chrome.jpg

Comment

How OCD do you have to be to stack wood like this?

Screenshot_20230323-213549_Facebook.jpg

Comment

Bones Hyland may have an argument with Ervin.

Comment

Screenshot_20230330-060626_Chrome.jpg

Comment

Bus.jpg

Comment

Damn!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X