Comment

• It’s about damn time...

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        It’s about damn time...

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

Awesome. This is the only game, along with the Madden 25 game, I've played (I don't very often) for 8 years. My PS3 gave out so...
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Anyone know where I can get my hands on a PS5? Or should I just wait till the fall?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Anyone know where I can get my hands on a PS5? Or should I just wait till the fall?
            Dunno how things work down there, but lemme tell ya a tale of 2 friends:

Friend 1 - walked into electronics stores at random and asked if they had any ps5's ... still doesn't have one after months

Friend 2 - walked into EB games in the nearby mall here and asked how to get a ps5. They told him they'd add him to their waiting list and call him when it was there. He had it in a week
            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Thanks. I have tried everywhere up here for months. I don't see EB games around me, I know the places to go, but they are out of stock as fast as listed. There is even a guy on Twitter just for restock time and day, still no luck.

Comment

• Do any of them let u put your name on a waiting list ... that's the point ... guess not tho
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                  Do any of them let u put your name on a waiting list ... that's the point ... guess not tho
                  Can't help it - music has a song for everything.
                  "Every day I get in the queue......" Magic Bus.

Comment

Working...
                  X