No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0-6 just like our record setting turd Coach on 4th down.

Comment

• How do you really feel though?
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        So apparently, the Lions waived Maurice Alexander this morning. Not at all sure why.
        I hope they can keep him around. I like having a dedicated KR/PR.

especially good ones
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          How do you really feel though?
          Copy That Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

especially good ones
            Even Madden gamers field more punts than we do.
            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Copy That Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment
              I like that show
              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

especially good ones
                Then what is Raymond’s job? He’s a return man that doesn’t return kicks on a team that doesn’t get punted to

Comment

• Can Jack Fox kick FGs?

Comment

• He can coffin corner a punt, but good luck in us seeing it with Big Balls Campbell calling the shots
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• They don't really do the coffin corner punts anymore, more like the casket basket in the middle of the field. They do try hitting the corner on kickoffs which always puzzles me, too much rish there if it going out of bounds.

Comment

• There's a lot of dumb in the league now. Too much metrics and less stable tried and true football decisions. I whole heartedly believe that was Caldwell's strength. He'd let the other coach do a bunch of dumb crap and just watch them beat themselves. I think he would beat Campbell with his own team just because DC would dig himself a grave and jump in it. And keep digging it further.

Comment

• A Campbell team would have the advantage. Sure Caldwell would take a commanding first half lead, but then he’d sit on the ball and let the Campbell lions come back and win at the end.

I’ve already seen that game before

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                            A Campbell team would have the advantage. Sure Caldwell would take a commanding first half lead, but then he’d sit on the ball and let the Campbell lions come back and win at the end.
                            And things of that nature.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Generally the Caldwell recipe.was start slow and let Stafford do his comeback magic. But if he did have a decent lead, they would hold on for dear life in the 4th.

Comment

• The latter was what I remember disliking the most

Comment

Working...
                                X