No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadly, "moral victories" aren't a recognized stat in the NFL.

Comment

• So power rankings are moral victories?
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
        So power rankings are moral victories?
        In a sense, yeah. Power rankings mean approximately jack shit.

Comment

• Chemi what would you like us to talk about then? Would you prefer we post all negative Carlos M type we hate the world pieces or post things that are positive so you can come piss in our cheerios?

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Angela Lansbury Popcorn GIF
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• No. You are free to post all the happy thoughts you want.

I am free to scoff at them.

I don't see what is hard to understand about this arrangement.

Comment

• You need to take some meds or get some dick. Or both because you’re not much fun at the moment
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• There were a few others in the “show me” camp who seemed to have quietened down these past 4 or 5 weeks. But they’ll be back “on it” when the SOL-esque performances return, which they will. Chemiclord just ain’t being fooled by Dan “Pat” Patella.

As a negative bastard SOL viewer since 91, ——->> will be celebrating like a “believer” when they parade the Lombardi down Detroit High Street! Probably even fly over there and have a beer with fellow pessis who’ve finally been SHOWN!

Supporting Hibernian FC has that effect.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It's not about "being fooled" or "buying in." No one who matters is going to give one-tenth of one shit if I buy in, or you buy in, or kreton buys in, or whatever.

Be happy! Be overjoyed that they're losing on last second field goals to good teams if you want to! It's just... not novel for me. I've seen this song and dance many times before. Yes, they're trying a different method of building. That's cool. That's fine. Everybody who has walked into those doors at Allen Park had a new and different blueprint that they thought was the answer.

The problem is that they're all trying to build on loose sand. This dipshit Ford family ownership; run by everybody that the family deemed was either too stupid or too incompetent (or both) to be a part of the real family business. Maybe Holmes and Campbell and Sheila will prove they can overcome the rank dumbassery that has plagued the franchise for decades. I won't believe it until I see it.

Comment

• Jesus Christ. We fucking know, so...

unnamed.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Chemi what would you like us to talk about then? Would you prefer we post all negative Carlos M type we hate the world pieces or post things that are positive so you can come piss in our cheerios?
                        I think the intent is that we all sit here quietly and wait to see what happens. Then when whatever happens happens we can all simply acknowledge it. Whatever you do, don't talk about the Lions.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          Jesus Christ. We fucking know, so...

unnamed.jpg
                          Exactly what I've done after this dispute started.

The most operative words said in the last 2 pages were: Take it to the argument thread. Trust me he will be there to retort.
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Come on, guys......, its a debate FFS.

Otherwise its skipping through a meadow hand in hand agreeing......., fk that shit.

Happy Season 12 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post

I think the intent is that we all sit here quietly and wait to see what happens. Then when whatever happens happens we can all simply acknowledge it. Whatever you do, don't talk about the Lions.
                              You get to say whatever you want.

I get to say whatever I want.

This isn't fucking hard to understand. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

You get to say whatever you want.

I get to say whatever I want.

This isn't fucking hard to understand. Deal with it.
                                Then why are you getting so upset when I say what I want?

Also you seem to be getting defensive when people respond to you like it is out of the blue. It is a forum. You should see that coming. Also, I posted a quote from a Lions player and you started in on me. Telling me it didn't matter. Then someone posted the power rankings, and you started in with him saying that stuff doesn't matter.

The only one who seems to have a hard time understanding the concept of saying what they want, is you. YOU got butt hurt over the Decker quote. YOU got mad someone wanted to talk about power rankings. Then you got upset that people responded to you when you quoted them/us.

If you didn't care about what Decker said, and if you don't care about the power rankings why reply? I think deep down you do care. I think you are super excited about the power rankings and are mad at yourself. Open your heart and embrace the D. It's ok to admit you are excited.
                                Last edited by kreton; November 30, 2022, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X