Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'll take what we can get.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
      Because you behave like you weren't here all that time. You seem utterly oblivious to how similar your posts are to other aggressive Optimigos who have flared briefly then stormed off once their great hope was dashed.

And thousands of posts really don't mean the investment you think it means. Your stats actually really only average out to a little over one post a day. And that's considering the flurry of activity you've done this last year or so. Which means you were actually engaged even less than a post a day for the majority of your time here. Maybe you were an active lurker this entire time, but your obliviousness suggests you spent the significant amount of your tenure very passively.
      I don't care who was here before or what they posted or didn't post. I don't get your obsession with my post history. The number of posts on this forum is not relevant. You and that other guy are the only ones who care about whether I posted on this forum enough in 2018 or whatever your sad little point is. You really seem more interested in discussing me and trying desperately to prove your fanhood for some reason. What is the point? Do you want a lollipop for posting more than me? I'll be at the Bears game on New Years, swing buy and I'll give you the damn lollipop. But just one. Don't be greedy.

I'm excited for where this team is heading. I'm going to keep being excited. I'm going to keep posting about it. (wait for it)............Deal with it. lol

Comment

• 94% approval rating as of today - 80% at the low point.

Lions fans seem to believe at an incredibly high rate. Or at least those on the POD webpage. Lions fans believe.

Comment

• "Deal with it."

Yes, we're going to have to, won't we? Just like we had to deal with Deuce... and Guitarjack... and a whole bunch of other names I can't remember.

Here's hoping you don't feel compelled to ghost out a couple years from now like they did when their assertations that things were turning around crashed and burned, and instead you are serving the crow that's apparently been broiling for two decades.

Comment

• Still stuck on what other posters used to write about and me. Do you want my autograph or what? And this "we" stuff. Who is this "we" you keep saying. You keep saying "we" won't ever let up on the SOL nonsense but 94% of fans seem to like the direction which is awesome. And "we" had to deal with people posting....on a forum. Poor little fella. I feels so bad for you.

Remember the Lions team? Any attempt at discussing them? Or just your crush on me? Perhaps they left because they got bored and found places where people actually discuss team whereas you seem hyper focused on me. I'm guessing when they were here all you wanted to talk about was how much they reminded you of posters too? Maybe I am not going to give you that lollipop after all.

But to recap - maybe all your other secret obsessions with those guys ended poorly and they ghosted because you simply don't discuss the Lions. 20 damn posts in on this topic and you are still talking about me.

LIONS try it.

Comment

• Guess what? Had you taken an approval rate of ANY Lions coach after a year and a half, ALL of them (outside of maybe Patricia) would have been regarded highly.

Because, like you, the overwhelming majority of Lions fans want to believe. I am well aware of the small island I am on.

And we're still talking about you because YOU'RE still talking about you, and ignoring anything NOT about you. You merely need to go back one page to see Lions talk from me (that resolved quickly because, astonishingly, edin didn't get all worked up about a disagreement).
              Last edited by chemiclord; November 30, 2022, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• I believe the Lions are moving in a direction.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• And if not, well they are still advancing forward in time.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• The doom and gloom talk at the start of the year was beyond ridiculous. It was ignoring the quality of the opposition, especially in comparison to where the Lions were projected to be this year. One score losses to legit contenders and idiots were acting like the team would only get one win. All of that said. Approval rating doesn't matter. What matters is that they've improved from year one to two. They clearly had even when they only had one win early. Negative people wanting to be blind to that was very humorous.

Comment

• Believe you assholes!!!!!!!
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• I believe you're assholes!
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Syndication: Detroit Free Press Rookie film breakdown: Malcolm Rodriguez has a huge day vs. Bills

By Morgan Cannon

I am not sure what happens to the tackle’s footing here, but either way, this is an excellent job by Hutchinson of defeating the block, and squeezing that gap. It takes all 11 players executing at a high level to consistently stop the run. It isn’t all the way there yet, but over the last several weeks, there has been significant progress made since the beginning of the season.

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Nice compilation on Rodriguez. Dude has been the biggest surprise in the entire draft I think. Not just for Detroit.

Comment

• When you think about Defensive rookie of the year….it seems like the lions have 3 guys who are going to get votes

Comment

• Aidan Hutchinson nabs defensive rookie of the month for November

Posted by Josh Alper on December 1, 2022, 9:03 AM EST

Getty Images

Aidan Hutchinson‘s pass coverage skills were not mentioned often when discussing the reasons why the Lions made him the second overall pick of this year’s draft, but they helped the team to a pair of wins in November.

Hutchinson picked off Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers in the end zone to kill a scoring chance during the Lions’ 15-9 win over their divisional rivals. He then dropped into coverage to snag a pass by Giants quarterback Daniel Jones to set up a touchdown in Detroit’s 31-18 win in Week 11.

Hutchinson also had a sack in the team’s Week 10 win over the Bears. He also had 13 tackles and a fumble recovery as the Lions went 3-1 last month.

All of that led the NFL to name Hutchinson the league’s defensive rookie of the month for November. A similar December would make Hutchinson a strong contender for defensive rookie of the year once the season is over.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X