• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Dan Campbell!

Gooooooooooodaaamit!!!!

Ammirite?

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Bruh
    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Of course you’re right. Get the knee munchin’ cunt oot!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Your 1 or 2 seasons early. But this thread is inevitable. So good to get a head start on the next rebuild.

Comment

I'll say that for all of his talk about being aggressive, it sure seems like his nuts shrivel up in crunch time just as readily as any other NFL coach. It's not a good look if you're going to pound the podium about how you're going to be different than all the prior failures.

Comment

Very premature for this thread IMO.

I think the Lions enter the bye week at 3-2 and things appear fine two weeks from now. Well on the way to my 8-9 record prediction… a success given the current state of the roster.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

I dunno. I think they can beat Seattle, but I don't see them going on the road anywhere and getting a win right now, especially if what we saw yesterday is the way they're going to compose themselves away from Ford Field.

This team had a golden opportunity to turn the narrative around, and they utterly failed at every level. Now the players see that Campbell has no faith in them, and there's going to need to be some reckoning and self-reflection very quickly if they're going to pull out of a pretty traditional Same Ol' Lions tailspin.
              Last edited by chemiclord; September 26, 2022, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Lions have the highest scoring offense in the NFL....and the most points allowed......Until the defense improves, we are going to lose too many games.....I see what you all are saying...Put it on the offense to win the game, not the defense.....If Amon Ra and Swift were healthy, I think he might have gone for it, but with those 2 hobbled, I think that factored in to his decision....I'm just not sure they had that guy they could count on to get the 4th and 5 to win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                  Lions have the highest scoring offense in the NFL....and the most points allowed......Until the defense improves, we are going to lose too many games.....I see what you all are saying...Put it on the offense to win the game, not the defense.....If Amon Ra and Swift were healthy, I think he might have gone for it, but with those 2 hobbled, I think that factored in to his decision....I'm just not sure they had that guy they could count on to get the 4th and 5 to win the game.
                  Yeah that's probably spot on ... I guess punt then cuz Seibert was unlikely to make the kick
                  WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Yeah, you talk about not trusting the guys on the field... but apparently he trusted Seibert?

Comment

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      Yeah, you talk about not trusting the guys on the field... but apparently he trusted Seibert?
                      Tough spot ... the offense failed to get Seibert into a better spot ... or to gain more than 4 yards or whatever on 3 downs. Maybe punt I guess

Comment

I think there is a very good chance no matter what decision they made, the Vikings were scoring a TD there.

Comment

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          I think there is a very good chance no matter what decision they made, the Vikings were scoring a TD there.
                          Yeah probably ... punting might have put more pressure on them tho ... ghandi is probably right about the injured personnel offensively, but if not for that, the Lions likely win by a good bit

Comment

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            I dunno. I think they can beat Seattle, but I don't see them going on the road anywhere and getting a win right now, especially if what we saw yesterday is the way they're going to compose themselves away from Ford Field.

This team had a golden opportunity to turn the narrative around, and they utterly failed at every level. Now the players see that Campbell has no faith in them, and there's going to need to be some reckoning and self-reflection very quickly if they're going to pull out of a pretty traditional Same Ol' Lions tailspin.
                            Week 4 - Seahawks at home.
                            Week 5 - Patriots away.
                            (Patriots might be led by a Matt Patricia/ Brian Hoyer offense. Mac Jones suffered a severe high ankle sprain)

I will be upset if the Lions don’t win these two games. Anything less, then yes… please question the Lions regime.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

I agree with whoever said that Chark has been a bit of a bust. No biggie it's a one year deal ... but he's a player who strikes me as a bit soft. Reynolds and Amon-Ra ... definitely not soft

Comment

Working...
                              X