Fire Dan Campbell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I'd be more impressive for edindetroit to post some old posts that predicted the progress they were going to make in the second half of the season when they were 1-6.
    Hey I even called myself out so what evs.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• what ever shade GIF
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I'd be more impressive for edindetroit to post some old posts that predicted the progress they were going to make in the second half of the season when they were 1-6.
        I guess you missed this one

Originally posted by CGVT
        No way they should fire him. The Lions are going to go on a tear, but won't make the playoffs because Seattle will beat the Rams on the last day of the season and get in on the tie breaker. The Lions will still beat Green Bay on the final day and knock them out of the playoffs.
        Have some faith, Dude
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I bow to your knowledge Sailor.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
              They had already showed progress in the first part of the season. It wasn't difficult to predict they'd start winning when the schedule got easier. They went above my expectations at that point though which was to finish around seven. They did so by finishing against better opponents instead of losing like earlier in the year.
              I do remember you didn't lose hope.
              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Why's there no link to take us to your original quote?
                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Must be a glitch.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Everyone knows posts on this forum get randomly deleted. Ya gotta believe me.

Comment

• Firing Campbell is low priority. Offseason to do list in order of importance:

1. Take that fucking wcf off the sleeves already.
                      2. Train zebra to poop on nfl ref welcome mat.
                      3. Start go fund me, buy Rodger's contract, make him bite hot tub bubbles for season.
                      4. Trade all current picks to Chicago for 1st overall. Draft a goddamn kicker.
                      5. Tear up FF turf, add fire ants, send to GB as field upgrade condolence package.
                      6. Send fuck you very much greeting card to anyone calling themself the 12th man. Fucking dumb.
                      7. Produce Swagg Kasekage childrens' gaunlet challenge game show.
                      8. Make medical appointment in GB, give the doctor a shove from behind, and cry in the lobby.
                      9. Needlepoint Vikings banner "most overrated waste of real playoff spot 2022-23."
                      10. Start Goofiest Goof to ever Goof thread.
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• @ No3……. Visualising Erin biting hot tub bubbles.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          Everyone knows posts on this forum get randomly deleted. Ya gotta believe me.
                          This is actually true, Chemiclord. Could be a Saturday night, drinking some horrendous Australian beer……., type up something on the forum……. Go to bed.

…… get up Sunday. Read Saturday nights post. Think ——> WTF were you on last night? ——> delete

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            @ No3……. Visualising Erin biting hot tub bubbles.
                            Trick is like our JaMo. He doesn't get to show up all the time, but when he does, it's memorable.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Since we're bringing up old threads like believe you assholes.......

I guess we're good with the kneecap man?
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Until we start the year with an L and it's off with his head again.

Comment

Working...
                                X