Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Forum's Amazon Link this Holiday Season

As you shop this holiday season, please remember to use the forum's Amazon.com link (listed in the menu as "Amazon Link") to add items to your cart and purchase them. The forum gets a small commission from every item sold.

Additionally, the forum gets a "bounty" for various offers at Amazon.com. For instance, if you sign up for a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime, the forum will earn $3. Same if you buy a Prime membership for someone else as a gift! Purchasing an Audible membership will earn the forum a few bucks. And creating an Amazon Business account will send a $15 commission our way.

If you have an Amazon Echo, you need a free trial of Amazon Music!! We will earn $3 and it's free to you!

Your personal information is completely private, I only get a list of items that were ordered/shipped via the link, no names or locations or anything. This does not cost you anything extra and it helps pays the operating costs of this forum which continue to go up as our commissions have gone down. Stay safe and well and thank you for your participation in the Forum and for your support!! --Deborah

Here is the link:
Click here to shop at Amazon.com
See more
See less

Turkey Legs and Buffalo Wild Wings: Bills @ Lions Gameday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A stop would give the Lions a chance. A Bills TD could be a killer
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Annoying
      WasUKBB

Comment

Originally posted by mason reese View Post
        I just tried to explain the Bebe Rexa performance to my family…” it’s a weird mix of Reggae patois, the Matrix, country music, and…Gwar”
        I had to google her to and the pictures didn't match the half time show. plus those fake leather super tight pants were so tight, you ain't gonne wash the stains out of them.
        "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance" Plato

Comment

they should check diggs for a concussion
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

3rd and 13 no problem at all.

Lions gotta figure out these 3rd downs, I like Campbell saying "we gotta stop a couple of them at least"

Comment

It'd be nice if the Lions could stop a 3rd and long once in a while.

Comment

The incoming Bills TD could be the ballgame right now

Comment

2nd and 21 no problem. Why even take the penalty? the yards don't matter withj that soft coverage,,, and blown coverage.

I don't know how the Lions answer tjhe Bills offense

Comment

Do the defenders just fall asleep whenever there more than 10 yards to gain? Does it even matter what down it is?

Comment

If not for the injury, Okwara would have had a sack. He hurt his wrist and couldn't get up to make the play. Damn

Comment

hughes saves the day

Comment

Nice defensive play!
                          WasUKBB

Comment

Terrible PI call.

Comment

I mean... that's some ticky-tack shit, but I guess it is technically a penalty. That's the sort of contact you'll see twenty times a game, and not a hint of laundry.

Comment

Not really
                                WasUKBB

Comment

Working...
                                X