No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man I forgot about the Patricia accusations. You know, the ones that he forgot to tell his good friend Bobby Quinn about when he was hired
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
      I'm glad he eventually wound up behaving himself and apparently learned from his mistakes but I don't think he should be held up as a role model without mention of this.

confessedstopped cooperating

There were obituaries with nary a word dedicated to the allegation, and those that mentioned it only in a sentence or only as a struggle for the great Bryant to overcome.

Those questions are difficult to answer, but the worst thing we can do is allow ourselves not to ask them at all.
      This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the news.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Kirk Douglas 103 years RIP - One of the greats

Comment

• What the hell - 103?

For real?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yes.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Kirk Douglas graduated from high school in 1935.

Comment

• Robert Conrad RIP

Man I loved that guy when I was a kid, Wild Wild West and the knock the battery off my shoulder "I dare Ya" commercials

Comment

• Godspeed Pappy!
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Orson Bean dead at 92
                    . Hit and ranOver by a car!

Comment

• That's not the usual way a 92 yr old goes. Hell of a run.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Larry Tesler, the computer scientist who gave us all the Cut, Copy and Paste functions, passed away at the age of 74.

Thank you Mr. Tesler You are an American treasure.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I like hearing the stories about how those guys programmed that stuff. Some of that stuff languished away in that Xerox lab until Jobs took that tour. Other things like Ctrl-Alt-Del was something a guy programmed in 5 minutes.

Comment

• Been working on a breakthrough as well but with a calculator. Named it project "58008". It's genius but budget is upside down.
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• lol
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X