Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BJK View Post

RIP Wilford. The “Quaker Oats Guy” with a lot of great roles throughout his career (The Natural, Cocoon, and The Firm to name a few). Loved his cameo on Seinfeld as “The Postmaster General”.
    He nailed that. "Do you like to golf Mr. Kramer...."

Comment

• Speaking of Seinfeld, RIP Reni Santoni, aka “Poppie”.

Comment

Speaking of Seinfeld, RIP Reni Santoni, aka “Poppie”.
        Aw no...., Poppie & Harry Callahans unwanted partner in Dirty Harry.

RIP
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Public Toilet Hand Wash GIF by JustViral

Comment

• One of the great non-verbal scenes of Seinfeld. Of course I think almost every episode is gold.

Comment

• I was sad to hear about Jamie. The crazy thing is how healthy he seemed and he’s only a couple of years older than me, I think.

Comment

• RIP Dale Hawerchuk, 57, cancer.

PS probably one of the most underrated players ever
                Last edited by Forsh; August 18, 2020, 10:41 PM.
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Wow this one is more stunning than Kelly Preston.

Chadwick Boseman aka the Black Panther, 43, colon cancer ... RIP

I thought he looked pretty thin in those last few movies, but didn't know anything about this until hearing that he passed
                  WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Yeah, Chadwick’s passing was a total shocker and a gut punch. Very sad about this one too.

Comment

• RIP Cliff Robinson, aka Uncle Cliffy. He had a long, distinguished NBA career, most notably with the Blazers. He was considered a consummate teammate and pro. He was ahead of his time for his versatility, as a guy who could pretty much defend any position on the floor and as a “stretch big” on offense. Spent a few seasons with the Pistons in the early 00’s as a veteran presence during the build up of the “Goin’ to Work” team.

Comment

RIP Cliff Robinson, aka Uncle Cliffy. He had a long, distinguished NBA career, most notably with the Blazers. He was considered a consummate teammate and pro. He was ahead of his time for his versatility, as a guy who could pretty much defend any position on the floor and as a “stretch big” on offense. Spent a few seasons with the Pistons in the early 00’s as a veteran presence during the build up of the “Goin’ to Work” team.
                        Sad. I was a fan. RIP.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

Yeah, Chadwick’s passing was a total shocker and a gut punch. Very sad about this one too.
                          Googling this and hoping it was not true. Terrific actor who made a huge impact on his community. It's crazy to me that he was able to suffer through this without being discovered. Good for him, what a loss.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                            Wow this one is more stunning than Kelly Preston.

Chadwick Boseman aka the Black Panther, 43, colon cancer ... RIP

I thought he looked pretty thin in those last few movies, but didn't know anything about this until hearing that he passed
                            ABC will be showing Black Panther at 8pm tonight commercial free in his honor.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

ABC will be showing Black Panther at 8pm tonight commercial free in his honor.
                              And airing a special about him right after.

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X