No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just loved her as I was growing up. She just seemed like the most genuinely nice person, had a beautiful voice, and she was so pretty. She fought breast cancer for 30 years! That's pretty incredible.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yes, went to cinema in 78 to see Grease and instantly fell in love with her. And that movie stood the test of time —>> the daughter also pretended to be Olivia.
      RIP the legend that was Olivia Newton John.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I’m sure no one has missed the news….but I thought I should mention Queen Elizabeth’s passing. She was kind of a big deal

Comment

• Not to everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
            I’m sure no one has missed the news….but I thought I should mention Queen Elizabeth’s passing. She was kind of a big deal
            LONG LIVE THE KING!
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Hall of fame punter Ray Guy died today at age 72.

Comment

• RIP Ray. Great punter.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Aaron Carter dead at 34.

Troubled former child star Aaron Carter, who soared to fame as a solo artist on the heels of his big brother Nick Carter’s success with the Backstreet Boys, has died.

I saw a YouTube video that said Michael J. Fox had died but there doesn’t seem to be any news about it.

Comment

• Wow

Comment

• Just saw that former UFC fighter Anthony “Rumble” Johnson died. He was 38.

Don’t know if it played into his health issues/death…..but he was one of those guys who lost an incredibly unhealthy amount of weight before fights. For his first several years in the UFC he was fighting at 170 and walking around in-between fights at 225. Can’t be good for you to go up and down like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                        Just saw that former UFC fighter Anthony “Rumble” Johnson died. He was 38.

Don’t know if it played into his health issues/death…..but he was one of those guys who lost an incredibly unhealthy amount of weight before fights. For his first several years in the UFC he was fighting at 170 and walking around in-between fights at 225. Can’t be good for you to go up and down like that.
                        Lymphoma is what I heard.

Comment

• Kirstie Alley.

Loved Cheers, and her Rebecca Howe character. Think most of us grew up with “Cheers”……. Classic show.

Very sad, RIP Kirstie ❤️

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• That's too bad. She always seemed likeable and interesting to me ... very unique.
                            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Side note. As a kid, I would watch Cheers instead of watching the Cosby Show ... but as an adult, I liked the Cosby Show way more and it was like I'd missed something as a kid. Of course, this was before all the Bill Cosby stuff. Oh well
                              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Question:
                                If this forum all met up down the pub, …… who’d be the “Cliff Clavin” ?

And who’d be the “Bill Cosby”?

No. Don’t answer that second one.

Comment

Working...
                                X