No announcement yet.

Diary of a Madman---a collection of KANSAS' rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know it's bad when Kansas is channeling ZodiacMotherfucker. The only way I'd be able to tell the difference is that Kansas's CAPS LOCK key works.

Comment

• Last edited by DanO; September 11, 2018, 05:35 PM.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• thanks Kansas, you have been missed!

Comment

• 19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yep, preseason doesn't mean shit. unless you're getting your ass physically handed to you in preseason, it's going to be handed to you in the regular season too.

Comment

• Some guy driving an F150 nearly plowed into the back of my car this morning staring at his stupid phone.
              Last edited by edindetroit; September 12, 2018, 11:26 AM.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• i thought people only stared at smart phones.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                  i thought people only stared at smart phones.
                  Ha!
                  It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                    Kill me now
                    Ahhhh, I missed you!! And KILL ME NOW is something I said at least ten times during the game Monday!!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Before the start of this week's games, let's go back and take a look at possibly one of the greatest moments in NFL history, according to every sports show in the country. The Aaron Rodgers comeback. We honestly haven't seen anybody conquer anything quite like that. Going down, clutching his knee in pain, grimacing while riding off in the cart. His entire future in question, and yet he's able to hobble back on the field and lead one of the greatest comeback drives of all time.

Let's recount some of the plays on that game-winning drive. He threw a pass that should've been picked off. And then he threw what was roughly a 12 yard pass while his receiver ran the additional 63 yards to complete the 75 yard play where the Bears just decided to have no one around at the point of which Randall Cobb would make the catch. Khalil Mack made a valiant effort running 80 yards to almost catch up there. But what a heroic performance by Aaron Rodgers. We can't take anything away from him. He's clearly one of the greatest players of all time whether he has two legs or one leg. And he absolutely definitely wasn't on pain killers while he was trying out that new accent in his post-game interview. He's showing off his acting talents because football just isn't fun enough anymore. Things will be great for him. He'll be the next OJ Simpson. He'll go from doing commercials to starring in movies, He'll have his own murder trial in 20 years. It will be awesome.

*vomits
                      Last edited by Kansas; September 16, 2018, 12:07 PM.
                      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

Working...
                      X