Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY!!!! Z!!!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Goal Zetterberg!

Comment

• do it do it
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• need some magic
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Damn. What's it going to take to get the better of this team?

Comment

• This is the problem with sweeping your opponent; the Wings look very rusty.

Comment

• It looked like the Sharks were on the power play at times when it was even strength. The Wings just don't seem to have it.

Comment

• They sure were slow to the puck today.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• We looked like dickhole in SJ. I hope we make a change in the lineup because this team needs it. Put Modano in. We need his speed, size and leadership right about now.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      They sure were slow to the puck today.
                      Old. Slow. Penalties. Can't get out of the way.

I was thinking about something. Let's say Holland decides in the off season to get rid of about half the Swedes. Holmstrom, Ericksson, guys like that. Nick is 41 and may be thinking retirement. Do the other Swedes want to leave, too? That is one damn big Stockholm contingent.
                      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Put a fork in em.

GO LIONS "11" !
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I think we'll take care of business at home but the own us at the Tank.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            This is the problem with sweeping your opponent; the Wings look very rusty.

Yeah I was hoping they would have had a tougher series with Phoenix....The long layoff is both a blessing and a curse.....Game 3 now becomes a must win game or the series is over.

Comment

• I don't think Modano provides any leadership (I'm not a Modano fan and nothing anyone says would make me think he was worth picking up at this point in his career).

Even though the Wings are down 2-0, I don't think they're out of this yet. San Jose hasn't really been dominant and if a few breaks go the Wings' way, it's not unreasonable to think they could even the series. If that happens, San Jose could choke. It's happened before to teams that were up 2-0.

Comment

• SJ *completely* dominated yesterday. I've rarely seen the Wings lose more puck battles or skate more slowly. Maybe SJ is just that good or maybe it's rust. Time will tell. The Wings totally got their asses handed to them yesterday, though.
                                Suspicion breeds trust.

Comment

Working...
                                X