Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
    I had such high hopes for the guy, as I'm sure many Wings fans did.

But yeah it's turning out to be a disaster.
    I was willing to give him a chance also but it looks like he is in over his head.

Too bad Barry Trotter is not available (or soon to be). He would be the right guy to run this ship.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I had some hopes for him, but he sounds too much like Babcock. I park right next to Joe Louis and you can barely tell when they have a home game. No excitement whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I had some hopes for him, but he sounds too much like Babcock. I park right next to Joe Louis and you can barely tell when they have a home game. No excitement whatsoever.

YOu park next go the Joe? Is that to go to the games or do you work nearby?

Comment

• Cat are you insinuating froot works a corner near the Joe?
          Last edited by jaadam4; January 5, 2017, 11:05 AM.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Work nearby, I have to park on Cobo.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Cat are you insinuating froot works a corner near the Joe?
              LOL

Comment

• I've seen some of the hos that work that part of downtown. Froot'd never be able to cut in on their action.

Comment

• lol
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's nice to see the Wings jump out to a 3-0 lead in LA. I also love seeing AA get a beautiful goal and assist on the two goals by Vanek. I'm sure the Wings will credit benching him the night before but this guy has arguably been their best player all season. They may want to look at increasing his ice time instead of taking it away.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      I had some hopes for him, but he sounds too much like Babcock. I park right next to Joe Louis and you can barely tell when they have a home game. No excitement whatsoever.
                      Yeah I'd guess all the preseason optimism and excitement has all but evaporated at this point, but when I was back in Detroit in October, a friend and I were in downtown trying to catch the Tigers game (in the middle of a do or die playoff race, that was that final weekend series against the Braves), and it took us bar hopping to a third bar before we were able to find ONE tv with the Tigers game on it. It was all Red Wings on every TV...and it was a freaking preseason game.

Also the streets were flooded with Wings jerseys all night and the following day. I mean for real, for every Lions or Tigers shirt/jersey, there were probably like 5 wearing Red Wings gear.
                      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Tied for 4th worst record in the league yet we're still only 5 points away from being an 8th seed in the east
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Vanek (please resign him), AA and Mantha are all playing great hockey.

Sheahan needs to stop blackmailing the Wings and move on. He's garbage
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Wings actually started well against Chicago tonight but then their defensive breakdowns were just ridiculous. Had Chicago been on their game, I think the Wings would have been blown out something like 6-2.

AA gets another goal. Larkin set up a nice goal. Ericsson still screws up a lot. And Abdelkader took a bad penalty near the end of regulation that gave Chicago. 4 on 3 power play to start OT which led to the winning goal for Chicago.

I knew the Power Play was the league worst at something like 11% but on the road it's something like 3%. Nice job, Blashill.

Comment

• There was an article yesterday saying how it's an all time low on the road. Just terrible.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• An change needs to be made at the Bench level.

Blash needs to go and they have to put an asskicker in his place.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X