X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      No, but one thing we all agree on. It shouldn't be Holland.
      Amen to that!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yzerman;s teams sucked for a couple years and he was able to draft elite talent. That does help.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

No, but one thing we all agree on. It shouldn't be Holland.
          YEP!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/HeleneStJames/status/877690287623204865[/ame]
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• What a sad sad thread.... Our first round pick was hours ago and nothing?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How in the F did we not draft something on defense? Meh, whatever

Holland is definitely getting away from the Wings MO of small'ish forwards. Between Mantha, the Russian and Mantha we're assembling some big mofos.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  How in the F did we not draft something on defense? Meh, whatever

Holland is definitely getting away from the Wings MO of small'ish forwards. Between Mantha, the Russian and Mantha we're assembling some big mofos.
                  I see they took 7 D after the first round in a draft that was supposed to be deep in D.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Has Mantha been cloned? Not that I think that would be a bad thing...
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Just in time for the trend of big mofos to completely die off in favor of the smallish, skilled forwards that the Red Wings ironically made popular!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        Just in time for the trend of big mofos to completely die off in favor of the smallish, skilled forwards that the Red Wings ironically made popular!
                        lol
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s16TcPCOiis"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s16TcPCOiis[/ame]

Well I like this late round draft pick.. holy hell this kid can fight at such a young age.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Anyone notice the fist bump just before the door is shut and penalty purgatory begins from his team mate?
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Anyone notice the fist bump just before the door is shut and penalty purgatory begins from his team mate?
                              There is actually 2. First one shortly after he gets in, another team mate drops something off to him, then another team mate gives him a fist bump just before the prepare to close the doors.
                              AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Chemiclord re: the fight scene:

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X