Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Yep that is a possibility as well. But if they are pinching pennies on head coaches in the NHL we are in some treacherous waters. They don't make that much.
    You DO know what owner we're talking about here, right?

Comment

• Blashill is fine until the team stagnates. You have progression from year 1 to 2 with Yzerman at GM. Need another step forward year 3.

Comment

• I’m no Blashill fan but anyone you bring in now would struggle with this team so keep trying to acquire talent and once it appears they could take a big step forward, find a new guy.

Comment

• Anytime you come to the conclusion he isn't the guy to coach the team when they are good, you get rid of him that day. I think Detroit fans have Stockholm syndrome for bad teams, they are willing to be patient for years and years of terrible teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Anytime you come to the conclusion he isn't the guy to coach the team when they are good, you get rid of him that day. I think Detroit fans have Stockholm syndrome for bad teams, they are willing to be patient for years and years of terrible teams.
            If this was Yzerman's call, I suppose he could be looking at Blashill's career, and deciding that he CAN do great things when the talent he has is on par with his competition.

Comment

• E2JmENcWYAE7iG1?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• The Caps getting knocked out in the 1st round gets us a better pick in the draft. Way to go Bruins!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yes and the Oilers also (we just need some luck now for a damn change)

“We’re gonna have pain, there are gonna be disappointments, we’re gonna have adversity. And it’s gonna make us better,” he said, specific to the latest Round 1 loss, this time to Winnipeg. “The pain that Oilers fans are feeling today — that we and our players are feeling today — I think it’s a good thing. “We’ll grow this.” - Ken Holland

And Mike Smith is are goaltender of the future!

Comment

• The Wings ended up with the 6th pick.

Comment

• Well there’s a surprise
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You realize they'd be picking sixth if there was no lottery... right?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          You realize they'd be picking sixth if there was no lottery... right?
                          Yes
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This team can never catch a lotto break. It's actually quite impressive.

Comment

• I dunno, I guess I don't see what grounds anyone has to complain when they get exactly what they claim they want.

The Red Wings had the sixth worst record. They're drafting sixth.

Comment

• Didn't they only have like a 14 percent chance not to be picking 6th?

Comment

Working...
                                X