No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As lions fans are well aware when your team sucks the draft is much more exciting. Though in the NHL it does take years down the road for them to make an impact. I'll still be watching that's for sure.

Comment

• Buffalo got quite a bit for Rasmus Ristolainen ... 13th overall pick, future 2nd, and a decent defenseman
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I've always been surprised that Kent Johnson is rarely associated with the Wings at 6. Seems like an obvious guy for Steve to consider
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• NHL is BPA no matter what imo

Comment

• Ok a Detroit team is on the clock, time for commercial breaks and segments about other teams.

Comment

• I like the pick. Solid defender as a floor with an elite ceiling if he can develop his offensive game.

Comment

• Stevie going large Voctor Headman style I hope, little Sweden is alive. Trade we now pick 15 from Dallas, now!

Comment

• Yzerman must have really wanted Cossa, well I don't like picking goalies that early, but he's a Red Wing.

Comment

• He’s 6’6”. Yzerman doesn’t seem to mind grabbing players with size.

Comment

• Get this team built - that is all I care. For the first time in my life I've been in a position to actually grow a playoff beard.......
                      I'm near 60......

Comment

• They gave up quite a bit to go get him so I certainly hope he pans out. Good athleticism at his size in goal is something you can't teach so that's a plus

Comment

• Get this team built - that is all I care. For the first time in my life I've been in a position to actually grow a playoff beard.......
                          I'm near 60......

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

LOL
                            Military followed by a career at a business based off military standards.
                            The ironic thing is it wasn't until AFTER I left that company that they relaxed standards.
                            And since then? Wings have been moot - irrelevant. Can't grow a playoff beard if they don't make the playoffs.

I grow it out for a few weeks, just to get the feel. Won't go more than that until the Wings become relevant again.

Comment

• Big skating Dman and big athletic goalie works for me. We clearly want size.

It seems a lot of people wanted that Eklund guy and the other goalie. We’ll see how it plays out.

Comment

• Ya, it seems both guys can really move at their respected size. These guys are most likely 3-4 years away anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X