No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using bold doesn't make your argument any more logical. Drafting for need and waiting at least three seasons.

Comment

• Well done dwt. I present you hard data showing that 95% of the NHL picks aren’t ready for at least 2 years and the only rebuttal you have is that I used bold text?

It’s like trying to have a conversation with Brick Tamlin from Anchorman where he responds to questions with “I love lamp”. Your takes are stupid and so is your face.

Good day sir
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Are you saying the only way to fill needs is through the draft and it takes those draft pick 3 seasons to get to the NHL? That's what it sounds like, basically a built in excuse if Yzerman can't shore up the defense. Three more years of free passes.

To me if Yzerman is as good as you say he is, he will find a way through free agency and trades to shore up weaknesses on the big club. Waiting for draft picks to turn into men in Grand Rapids by the year 2024 is ridiculous. But again you have verylw year to year expectations for Yzerman to improve the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Using bold doesn't make your argument any more logical. Drafting for need and waiting at least three seasons.
          <GASPS> LIES! LIES! LIES!

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Well done dwt. I present you hard data showing that 95% of the NHL picks aren’t ready for at least 2 years and the only rebuttal you have is that I used bold text?

It’s like trying to have a conversation with Brick Tamlin from Anchorman where he responds to questions with “I love lamp”. Your takes are stupid and so is your face.

Good day sir
          Go BOLD or go home
          ! Meme Burn GIF
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Definitely dig the Pius Suter signing. Lots of upside on that
            Last edited by JGSpartan; July 29, 2021, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Suter is a solid signing. More than likely he’ll just be a 3rd or 4th line center but he’s young and on a good contract. He played really well last year so who knows.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That was a very good signing. I'm not that certain about the Oesterle signing but he helps on the blue line.

Comment

• It doesn’t look like Lucas Raymond will sit in the minors for a decade before he plays in Detroit. The 2020 #4 pick has made the team @ 19 years old.

Well done kid
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Season starts tomorrow.

Comment

• I didn't catch the game but looked at the box score. WTF happened?

Comment

• Maybe the rest of the Wings shouldn’t have got the vaccine. Bert is a step ahead of the rest of the NHL.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They played pretty good 5on5 most of the night but just couldn't handle TB even remotely when they were on the advantage through either pp or with the goalie pulled. Really doesn't help they weren't winning face-offs

Comment

• That Wings PP is pretty brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                              That Wings PP is pretty brutal.
                              Well, there are a few youngins on the team. Gotta let puberty catch up, ya know?

Comment

• They are off to a good start so I'm not gonna complain too much. It's not like they aren't scoring at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X