Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    Idk. This Yzerman or whatever it is hasn’t done much. I thought he was our savior?
    Maybe they could get someone like Kenny Holland in the front office to whip us up some trades
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• And sure enough, the Wings have dropped their last two. Such is how it goes with a young, mercurial team.

Comment

• They got roughed up last night and they’re getting roughed up again tonight. Watching them get manhandled is tough.

Comment

• Larks resigned for 8 years!! Honestly i think its a great deal for the Wings
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hronek and a 4th round pick traded for a first and a second...I think I read that the Wings have 3 firsts and three seconds in this next draft? is that correct?

Comment

• Looks like 2 in the first and 3 in the second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                Looks like 2 in the first and 3 in the second.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...s/69960334007/
                Ok I see where i misread...The WIngs get the Islanders first round pick from Vancouver...I thought it said they had the Islanders and Vancouvers first round picks...Thx for clearing that up.

Comment

• There was a lot of chatter on the local radio from some fans that Larkin was asking too much, he wanted 9 a year and the Wings wanted 8 a year. Larkin had them by the short hairs, they couldn't afford to lose him because there isn't an obvious replacement available. I still don't get how the league has a CBA but can't find a better way than 8 year deals. Larkin is good, but 8 years is a long ass time.

The Hronek trade is a good trade in a vacuum, but assembling draft picks this far into the rebuild is a little weird unless you are using them to trade for stars. If you are just drafting new players, Kenny's 10 year timeframe is an actual prophecy.

Comment

• Bertuzzi traded for a 2024 1st and a 2025 4th

Comment

• I'm going to guess Yzerman felt this run was fool's gold, and decided to be a seller.

Okay... I guess... but at some goddamn point you need to start actually retaining players.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        I'm going to guess Yzerman felt this run was fool's gold, and decided to be a seller.

Okay... I guess... but at some goddamn point you need to start actually retaining players.
                        This sucks. Bert is exactly the type of player you need in the playoffs. Terrible move bro
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

This sucks. Bert is exactly the type of player you need in the playoffs. Terrible move bro
                          Im just not sure they could count on him.....He was hurt alot, hurt the team when he wouldnt get a covid shot, and it sounds like he was wanting alot more than his value.....

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            I'm going to guess Yzerman felt this run was fool's gold, and decided to be a seller.

At least they kept the best one
                            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Im just not sure they could count on him.....He was hurt alot, hurt the team when he wouldnt get a covid shot, and it sounds like he was wanting alot more than his value.....
                              Yeah maybe. The problem is that hockey draft picks aren’t like the NBA or NFL. Most picks never sniff the league and first rounders are hit and miss at best.

The injury thing is real but Bert is a hard nosed skill guy. He’s not easily replaced.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post

At least they kept the best one
                                You’re not wrong there. That wouldn’t have looked good losing the team captain. He’s a good player and loves the Wings.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X